Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The rare wrap around the hand

• Dirty dirty douscher

• I don't poop because I am a girl.

• Total voters
Ok guys/girls its time. Whhhheewww alright!! It's the burning question everyone is waiting for!!! How do you personally, place your T.P. in your hand for the most proper and efficient wipe? Are you an OCD folder? Are you the messy crumpler? Could you be the weird and rare wrap around the hand kind of person? Or are you the dirty dirty douscher?!?!?

Personally I am a folder, mainly because I find it to be the most consistantly cleanest way to go. Now remember be honest people!!

^I should have made another option on my poll for the party pooper I see. :roll:

Besides this is a perfectly natural question, c'mon now everybody poops, even our lovely mods Moses- and kaan!!

Meh. If me ruining your excellent topic bothers you then take it to a moderator. They'll show you how excellent it is by a nice close.

I wipe with my left foot. That way I can eat KFC with my right foot and not worry about licking my toes that could have poo on them.

Autrailopithics- said:
Besides this is a perfectly natural question, c'mon now everybody poops, even our lovely mods Moses- and kaan!!

You know you're absolutely right there, everybody breathes too so you should make a topic about that, maybe ask us how many times we breath in per minute. Oh and almost everybody walks, how do you walk, start with the left foot or start with the right? Long strides or short steps? Of course where these analogies fall down is that they don't reflect the fact that this topic is something that is generally not discussed in public, not because it's boring but because it's just not done.... but it's boring as well so my analogies do hold up there.

Sam

I think people generally take off on the opposite foot to the hand they write with. It's been so long since I marched that I can't even remember if you start with the left foot. It would be interesting to know. Someone tell me if I am write or wrong!

Take it easy guys, this topic was not meant to be taken seriously!!! Have you guys ever heard of joking around? You should try it some time you, or wait you should probably wipe that sand out of your vagina first and thaaaaan try it.

You think we thought a topic about how you use toilet paper was serious? Afraid not, I'd just rather not describe my toilet habits.

Sam

maca2kx said:
You think we thought a topic about how you use toilet paper was serious? Afraid not, I'd just rather not describe my toilet habits.

Sam
Then why are you spending so much time in this topic? It seems someone has a sercret poop fetish Samuel? :eek:

Autrailopithics- said:
maca2kx said:

Sam
Then why are you spending so much time in this topic? It seems someone has a sercret poop fetish Samuel? :eek:

Says the guy who made this topic in the first place ;)

Oh and it's Sam, not Samuel, not even if you're my mum and you're very angry with me and not even if you're the police asking me about the *cough splutter* never mind..

GiftedMonkey said:
I think that "Bidet" should be an option

Eww, is it just me who hates the idea of shooting water up your butt?

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle