Settle a dispute

Which is the original upside-down?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
511c470fbaaef1_Sits.png

Which of these pictures would you think of if someone told you to make the original one upside-down?

A:
511c47b3147e42_Sitsrot.jpg

B:
511c47b336dcb6_Sitsflip.jpg

A is a 180-degree rotation, and B is a vertical mirror. Both are upside-down. Your dispute is stupid.

A is still the correct answer, though. Everything remains facing the original direction, like text.

Festival-Temple said:
De-Ting said:
Both are upside-down.

I know, but if somebody told you to make the original photo upside-down I'm asking which you'd do--a turn or a flip.

Look at what you said: the original photo. If we took the original photo (as in, those flat things that people used to pay other people to develop from their cameras) and turned it upside-down (like, physically, with your hands), we would get photo A. The text is still legible, we can still read it, its just upside-down. But if we took that original photo and flipped it, we would be seeing the back of the photograph--a white space with no image on it. If we could see through it, we would get mirror-image, upside-down text, like in image B.

Thus, it would be A.

N'ahmeen?

What are you guys talking about, which cat is upside-down? How does this thread have nearly 900 views? What are you guys doing with your time, this is the hot topic of Valentine's Day?
Guys, what are you doing?
This is wrong on so many levels. And why? This isn't how I envisioned my time spent on GR would be, talking about upside-down cat photography.
I gotta say, I'm ashamed of everyone in here

say, Festival-Temple, was it A?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod