olympic poll

Nastia Liukin or Shawn Johnson?

• Nastia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nastia is 20, has one eye higher than the other, inadvertently gives the evil eye, and has Ex-Soviet parents.

Shawn is 16, looks like a bunny, and is always happy and smiling no matter what happens.

I say Nastia only because she's legal. You also could have included Alicia Sacramone or Chellsie Memmel.

Legal for what?
Here the legal age for sex is 15.. :)
A 30 year old politician had sex with a 15 year girl here, that is perfectly legal :)

So both are legal here :D
But.. ehm.. I don't like their bodies.. They look like they are 11...

But Shawn looks cutest, so perhaps in a few year when she has matured and not longer a gymnast.. Well perhaps then :D

Tylzen said:
Legal for what?
Here the legal age for sex is 15.. :)
A 30 year old politician had sex with a 15 year girl here, that is perfectly legal :)

I guess the only question would be, does being "legal" make it "right"? That seems pretty damn sick. I guess it draws at two questions, 1. Why would a 30 year old want to be in a relationship with a 15 year old? 2. Was it just the sex or does this politician walk around introducing a 15 year old as their significant other, i.e. Hi, I'm Representative Blank (Pedofile in other countries) and this is my significant other Sally who just got out of grammar school...but is very intelligent and mature for her age...seriously, I'm not kidding...I know she doesn't look it...but come...onnnn, it's legal :?:

Well it had some consequences for him, he lost his post for 6 months. But he is back at his old position.

But still it was just sex, it was at a poitical meeting for teens.

Tylzen said:
Well it had some consequences for him, he lost his post for 6 months. But he is back at his old position.

But still it was just sex, it was at a poitical meeting for teens.

Why would he lose his post if it was legal? The latter part of your statement is quite ironic.

Let's not turn this into a debate about the intricacies and legalities of sex and statutory rape in different countries. If you want to discuss and debate that feel free to make a new topic.

Sam

well as far as this conversation has gone off topic (sort of), the only thing i have to add is that i'm happy shawn is winning.

It's legal here anyway but it's still just a net poll so I would't take laws or morals into account anyway.

you know how they all hug the girl who just competed as she walks off the stage? whenever nastia hugs her i expect nastia to whip out a switchblade and stab her in the kidney

I find shawn more adorable then say 'attractive'. she still looks like a child even at 16, Nastia on the other hand - hit it for sure.

And why no Sacramone?

haha i just made this to settle a debate with my friend on who was better (hotter).
i said shawn, he said nastia.
so i decided to let you guys decide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod