Do you feel foie gras is cruel?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• wtf you talking about?

• Total voters
Taste cannot factor into ones assessment of cruelty. It is simply like allotting the assailant's pleasure as a factor in the trauma caused by rape.

It was Jacinta. Naturally, the demarcation of the specimen in question in relation to the posed distinction is moot.

Bump, lets tick a box please.

I would very much like to argue further but im supposed to be taking a neutral stance. bummer...

Yeah, damn. Your argument was so convincing last time, too.

You still haven't answered why you're doing the same project again six months later. Did your "but I saw a family farm where they liked it!" land you re-taking the subject?

Its the same project, its due in 2 weeks, I've just been putting it off. Like i said, I need numbers and I'm not going to argue with you about the merits of foie gras because i know your an avid vegetarian so I'm just not going to bother to even try to persuade you.

I don't know whether I'm just extremely academic, but to have this long on a project about foie gras seems a fair few months too liberal.

Whats wrong with having a project based on foie gras? There's a huge amount of history over looking different social groups and the many aspects of culture between the French, the Jews, the ancient Romans, the ancient Greeks and of course the Americans. Oh and i have other things to do besides writing this report, oh like lets say, chemistry and maths for example?

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it - I just find it ridiculous you have had since at least November last year to do it. You'd be lucky to stretch an oxford masters dissertation out that long.

I told you it was a year long project, back then i was just snooping around for some light information, i wasn't even sure whether i was gonna do it on foie gras or something else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod