What for me to choose?

• Xbox 360 Elite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
De-Ting said:
JCD said:
They may not all be 360 exclusive, but the current trend shows that games tend to be better on the 360.
Give some examples.

I know Oblivion looks and loads better on the PS3, and Dynasty Warriors 6 loads better, and games allow you to preinstall like DMC4 on the PS3.

And don't make me make a full PS3 list.
You sir, are a n00b.
Oblivion = better on 360, loads faster, has better frame rate, and has HDR.
PS3 has a modified bloom setting, and Anti-aliasing.
HDR > AA...IMO.

the Xbox 360 is faster on alot of games..
do a google ;)

De-Ting said:
Blu-ray movies, and Blu-ray games.

Note that with developers using the full capacity of Blu-ray discs, amazing games like Resistance 2, Killzone 2, MGS4, GT5, "Super Game 2009," and Final Fantasy XIII are made possible.

Sure, we can't quite predict the future, but we have more reason to believe these games are going to kick epic arse than not.

Um... didn't a report just come out the other day that said MGS4 wasn't fitting well onto BluRay discs?

Yeah... here
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/02/kojim ... -ray-disc/

madster111 said:
You sir, are a n00b.
Oblivion = better on 360, loads faster, has better frame rate, and has HDR.
PS3 has a modified bloom setting, and Anti-aliasing.
HDR > AA...IMO.

the Xbox 360 is faster on alot of games..
do a google ;)
Well, I look around a little, and the loads are almost the same, but a little more often the PS3 version is quicker, plus it looks better.

I'd say it's a stalemate now. The PS3 does have a faster power on time, however. Meh?

And Stalfros, did you also read through this?
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/photos/ten-rea ... nt/677507/

^Everything on that list is pretty accurate (though Xbox Live Arcade games are of a very high standard too [don't forget XNA games either]) Just ignore Home though. Anyone who takes that seriously should just die. Really, painfully die. Or at least get a rash.

Jealous of home? That retarded gimmick that's received more hype than most good, not-completely-shite games do? Nah, I'm just angry at Sony. Again.

JCD said:
Jealous of home? That retarded gimmick that's received more hype than most good, not-completely-s*** games do? Nah, I'm just angry at Sony. Again.
1. What is bad about Home? It's a great idea and is shaping to be perfect. Plus, it will be free.
2. Just because you have violent mood swings due to PMS doesn't mean you have to lash out on Sony. Unless they actually did something bad to you.

A great idea shaping up to be perfect? Are you retarded? It's a Second Life rip off that serves no purpose other than to attract the mentally disabled people that have an account on every social networking site, have a blog in which they write poetry and would do anything to get themselves noticed for five seconds.

It's a gimmick to help sell consoles, plain and simple. You can piss on all you want about how perfect the PS3 is, but a some stage you're going to have to admit that yes, along with the 360 and Wii, it is far from perfect.

If you wanna play alot of fun games now buy a 360, if you got some patience though get the PS3 game-wise it should real start taking off late this year into next year not to mention might as well get a blu-ray player in the deal now. Neither system is really bad I already have a 360 and hope to get a PS3 when the MGS4/DS3 bundle comes out.

JCD said:
A great idea shaping up to be perfect? Are you retarded? It's a Second Life rip off that serves no purpose other than to attract the mentally disabled people that have an account on every social networking site, have a blog in which they write poetry and would do anything to get themselves noticed for five seconds.

It's a gimmick to help sell consoles, plain and simple. You can piss on all you want about how perfect the PS3 is, but a some stage you're going to have to admit that yes, along with the 360 and Wii, it is far from perfect.
Elaborate! You make these stupid claims and give no evidence backing it up. I think you don't even know what you're talking about.

And no shit the PS3 isn't perfect.

I certainly do know what I'm talking about, shit.

To compile a list on the negatives of Home would take decades. so let's just look at the positives shall we?

The end.

Eh.....

Still no Wii option, but in reality the 360 is the people console right now, because it has a good lineup (finally) and there are few, if any, exclusive titles for the Playstation 3 now.

Just the 'home' logo for PS3 is enough to make it shit.
Xbox 360 Elite - 58% [ 10 ]
PS3 - 41% [ 7 ]

Current score count!

madster111 said:
Just the 'home' logo for PS3 is enough to make it s***.
Then I suppose the fact that the 360 resembles nothing of a circle or square makes it worthless as well. :roll:

/\ on that note what does the "360" in x-box 360 mean? (sorry if thats a dumb question)

I'm not saying the machine is bad, but god... "extreme box 360 degrees" just sounds horrible...

It represents the Ring of light on the front.

BTW, the Xbox 360 logo looks better than the PS3's..but i honestly don't think thats a reason to not buy one.

Also, the PS3 doesn't look like spiderman either...So don't talk about the 360 not looking like a circle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle