Dilemma!

Which platform?

• Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Video games were meant to be played on a console as far as I'm concerned. PC gaming is like a foregin concept to me because I don't do it. Mainly because I can't be bothered upgrading my PC for new games.

Also, playing a game on a TV is much better then on a monitor. If I stare at my monitor for too long I get eye strain because I'm up close. But If I sit back on my couch infront of my TV with a controller in my hand playing a game on my 42" HD Widescreen, I'm comfy!!

Hard choice... Pc will probably get all kinds of cool mods and free add-ons. Also the PS3 version isn't getting the add-on the xbox360 is getting. But still I enjoy playing with ps3 than pc so I voted ps3.

Seems like I am going to get it for my PS3 :)

My local gamestop has an offer, turn in 2 old PS3 games, and get huge discount on Fallout, that I will do.

A better question is why do you own a PS3? I'd go PC. Everyone who thinks games were meant to be played with a noobstick is not a true gamer. PC gaming is and will always be the zenith of gaming. Obviuosly, it has drawbacks, like being expensive to have a top of the line rig. I've had my PC for 5 years, and it wasn't top of the line 5 years ago. I've been able to play everything up to Oblivion on it (obviously not on max settings) without issue. You clearly have a nice PC, treat it with something equally beautiful, like we're all hoping Fallout 3 is.

I got it for PS3 :)
The people have spoken.
Even though my PC would be able to pull of the game, I am glad I chose it for my PS3.
After 6 hours continues playing, it still rocks fucking hard arse! Damn it is fun blasting heads off Super mutants!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle