November Game Cram

Sourdeez

Regular
2015 has been a funky year for gaming with a LOT of games being delayed to 2016.(ok, take the time to polish the game) But what I want to talk about today is how every big developer seems to want to release their game at the same time! Around two weeks in November!
Maybe I am secretly bitching about the business cycle but here we go!

Nov 3rd - Need for speed: Console
Nov 3rd- Anno 2205
Nov 6th - Black Ops 3
Nov 10th - Fallout 4
Nov 10th - Star Craft: Legacy of the void
Nov 13th - Rise of the Tomb Raider: Console
Nov 17 - Star Wars Battlefront
Nov 19th - AC Syndicate: PC

Jeez, if they would space them out maybe I would buy more than one of them at full price.

Shouldn't this be in the General Gaming thread? :p

Here's my line up of games...

September - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4), Mad Max (PS4), Super Mario Maker (Wii U)

October - Uncharted: Remastered Trilogy (PS4)

November - Fallout 4 (PS4)

I don't really plan on getting anything else. I'm gonna keep an eye on Star Wars: Battlefront and maybe Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. I'll most likely skip Syndicate because Unity was crap.

I'm keeping an eye on Battlefront. There's an open beta coming in October on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

I'm also debating whether to get Fallout 4 when I know damn sure they'll have a GOTY edition next year. Many people at the time wouldn't be broadcasting much of Fallout 4. I'm already expecting thousands of people broadcasting their Fallout 4 from their PS4 and Xbox One. This sadly eliminates viewers for me.

Whoops. Made this in misc in a hurry before work. It should be in gaming

Fallout 4 is probably the only game I'm going to buy this November.

Moved it.

I ain't buyin' shit! I'm just glad XCOM 2 got pushed back. That way I can play it without distractions.

Of this list, Battlefront and Fallout 4. Tomb Raider too, but maybe not day one.

Other games between now and the end of the year: Transformers Devastation and maaaayybbe Halo 5.

I'm MGSing until November. Then Fallout 4 is November onwards, I'll probably ask for AC Syndicate for Christmas. Normally I wouldn't bother with AC since it has no story regarding the future stuff now...which sucks. But this one is in Larrrrndarrrrrrrn maaaate!!

Need for speed for PC has been bumped from November to spring. That is a very large amount of time between console and PC releases when they were suppose to release on the same day.

“Part of the conversation includes hearing from our PC community that an unlocked frame rate in Need for Speed is a massive priority for you, and we fully agree. To deliver this, we’ve made the decision to move the PC release date to Spring 2016."

I really want this game to be polished as hell but 6 months to unlock the frame rate on a finished game? An unlocked frame rate should have been planned from the start!

Bad EA!

Really this must be the new way EA is doing timed exclusives while manipulating consumer opinion.

I'll probably find myself getting only Fallout 4 and maybe trying to rent the new Tomb Raider off GameFly. So November won't actually be too bad this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod