Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tylzen

Rookie
What to do?
Fallout 3 is due to release soon, but I have to chose which platform to buy it for.

I got a PC that is able to run it.
And a PS3.

I don't want any "Buy a copy for both platforms!" since I can't afford that.

I want pro's and con's! :)

The poll will run for 17 days, and the one with most votes, is the one I am getting.

But please explain and discuss why to get either one.

personally, if my PC can run a game well that is on multiple platforms I will always get it for my PC just because i prefer the mouse and keyboard controls over that of a controller.

Shaft said:
personally, if my PC can run a game well that is on multiple platforms I will always get it for my PC just because i prefer the mouse and keyboard controls over that of a controller.

I agree completely.

I play neither platform. But the main consideration would be the controls like Shaft and Docmoc mentioned. What do YOU think Tylle?:p

I also like the way you've given a deadline. What if you run out of time and still havent made a decision?! - BRAIN ANEURYSM!!

If I run out of time, and it is a tie, or I still have not made a decision, then I will marry FTG, and have a lot of children!

Well...
In the old days you could talk about how PC is easier to Patch than console, but that is untrue today.
Yeah, the game seems to be better controlled with mouse and keyboard.

But the PS3 is guarenteed to work.

since there are no requirements out yet, so far I know, I am just guessing I can run it!.

PC version is also cheaper.

But I haven't made my choice, vote and explain why! :D

If you have any doubt in your PC, get the PS3 version. But if you're confident in your PC, remember the mods!

Mods are a plus, but yeah the TV size, compared to my monitor for the PC.
But still my TV is 37" and my PC monitor is 22".

My PC is a
E8500 3.2 Duo Core
4096 RAM
Geforce 9800GTX+ Factory Overclocked.
With a total video memory of 1000 mb.

I am confident in it.

I would go with PC simply because in a game like Fallout, control is everything. PC simply has better controls and hotkeys when it comes down to it. And I'm a hardcore console gamer at heart too.

PS3 will for sure run your game well, but a PC may not. I'm not too sure sure how good it is, but your odds are better with a PS3 purchase

Games play better on the PC, but PC's are very very unreliable when it comes to games. Just because the specs match doesn't mean there's some other aspect of your PC that won't fuck up gameplay. PS3 is just a safer bet. In the post Halo world it's just a better choice to go with the console. There's a reason why the Call of Duty series became console exclusive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle