Champions Online

Jackel585

Rookie
Since this will be a multi-platform game, figured i'd put this here.

So, anyone play release version yet? What do you think? So far I've heard good things about it, however mixed reviews about the loot system. I don't play an MMO currently so I am going to start this one until TOR or Stargate Worlds is released most likely. I would have started already except broke and my video card blew a fuse or something and can't afford a new one at the moment. All I got is this old computer of my fiance's which can't even run java browser games....

Anyways just looking for thoughts on the game, and maybe advice for newcomers to it. Since you aren't limited to one server with your character and can move from server to server, wondering if there is a Game Revolution supergroup? or should we start one?

I played a release version for a site I work at. Wait, can I link the review here? Whatever - http://www.honestgamers.com/systems/con ... ons+Online.

Don't let the cute graphics deceive you - its VERY system intensive so I do suggest you save up for that g-card.

Its good though. Did you play City Of Heroes/Villains? Its a lot like that, but with more variety on what you can actually do or play as. I'd definitely recommend joining a supergroup as you suggest, if not for just some people to talk to in-game (most of the quests are piss easy anyway).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft