GTA 5
Rayman Legends
Resident Evil 6 [Professional Difficulty]
Metroid: Other M
LoZ: Skyward Sword

And my random question to you all:
What is my favourite animal?

Legends.

Given information I have on hand, Resident Quicktime 6 and Metroid: Maternal Depression are pretty bad, Legend of Zelda is alright, and if you aren't sure about GTA V, you're likely played-out on it. As such, Legends.

And I'm going to guess the fox. Most likely one that consists purely of flames.

MattAY said:
Well I thought it'd be fucking obvious!
BarnesBoar people.
I would lead you guys pick a game on my list, but I'll probably start getting back in Heavy Rain. Pretty bored of GTA Online. Still waiting to see if my ICO speed run will get verified. I had to do another run, because they don't accept live streams. My final speed run this time (according to SDA rules) was 01:38:25

Games:

The Witcher 2 (3/4 through but my game ADD has me not finishing it)
Path of Exile
Diablo 3
World of Warcraft
Demon's Souls

Question - Alcoholic beverage I drink often

Green_Lantern said:
Demon's Souls

Scotch

Longo_2_guns said:
Demon's Souls

Beer

You made me come to some self realization. I love them both. Thankfully, you both said Demon's Souls.

MattAY and Lien were super close though. I do enjoy a good mojito and a nice red wine! Sloppy seconds will be Diablo 3.

Operation Rainfall time.

The Last Story
Xenoblade Chronicles
Pandora's Tower

What is my favorite regional fast food place?

Xenoblade Chronicles is a bit more open to exploration and it's a lot longer than the other two.

The Last Story has a better story and it's a lot shorter but it's extremely linear.

And Pandora's Tower is I don't know, I haven't started the game yet even though I own it.

It all depends on what you want. If you're short on time and want a good story then I'd recommend The Last Story. If you have the time and want a pretty imaginative world to explore (watch out for high level monsters that will one shot you) then go for Xenoblade.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft