do you want more home multi-player games

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Don't care

• Total voters
Hey guy's because it's my first post i'm just going to make it simple. Where did all the 2+ player games go? I mean i know it's the online revolution, and we've all been waiting for it. But today me and my bud where hanging out and we wanted to go rent a game that we both could play. So we went to Our local rental store and found that out of there 30+ games there where only 5 non-online multi-player's for the x-box 360. All we had already played, or they just flat out sucked. The ps3 selction was the same way.

My question to you is if your siting around with your bud's wanting to play co-op or just blow each other up. do you want them to go home so you have to wait, or do you just want to play right then and there? Think about it.

I agree! Rainbow Six Vegas is my new favorite game of all time because of its awesome splitscreen co-op. I've been playing games side by side with my brother for over ten years, but with fewer co-op or offline multiplayer games to play, that is getting harder and harder. It's sad to see the co-op feature being neglected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod