Fall Game Lineup

Green_Lantern

Forum Moderator
Staff member
So with the onslaught of potentially awesome games coming out between now and the end of the year, what game that is coming out are you most excited for?

I know that I'm planning on getting 4 games at least:

Borderlands
Brutal Legend
Modern Warfare 2
Assassins Creed 2

With the possibility of Dragon Age Origins and Forza 3 as well.

Goodbye homework time and money.

My friend is getting Brutal Legend, and the demo made me want it more.

But I would buy plenty of games if I had the money for it, but the one game I'm going to save up money for is Modern Warfare 2. If IW makes it any better than the first one, I can't wait. :)

You forgot Uncharted 2. Granted it's an exclusive, but it's still worth noting. I'll just be grabbing Brutal Legend, Uncharted 2, and maybe MW2

Borderlands, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed 2 and Modern Combat are all on the list for sure.

Brutal Legend i'm on the wall about. On one side it doesn't look very interesting to me, but on the other it's Tim Schafer. I might get it just for the writing.

Like, a game or two per week for me. Seriously. I'm happy for all of the delays into 2010.

Uncharted
Brutal Legend
Assassin's Creed 2
Maybe Borderlands (since I won't be playing online at all, I'm still on the fence)
R&CF

That is all.

Longo_2_guns said:
Uncharted
Brutal Legend
Assassin's Creed 2
Maybe Borderlands (since I won't be playing online at all, I'm still on the fence)

That is all.

This. Knowing that Borderlands is going to be heavily geared towards multiplayer makes me apprehensive - That and the fact I don't know a whole lot about it yet. Same with Dragon Age. I don't quite know enough about that one.

Brutal Legends looks pretty cool.

DJ HERO - just so I can mimic Daft Punk!!!

Rogue Warrior looks like it could be pretty decent & Dragon Age is looking like a pretty sound investment.

I think to save money (because I have none), I'm going to buy 1 game a month. For October, it'll definitely be Brutal Legend. For November, Assassin's Creed 2. For December, probably Ratchet & Clank

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle