Suprising Stat

Guernica

Rookie
I was curious about the numbers on steam for COD3 ( and bored) so I looked them up and found a surprising number.

Current Players Peak Today Game
1. 76,307 76,424 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Multiplayer
2. 60,692 62,189 Counter-Strike
3. 53,916 61,626 Football Manager 2012
4. 46,648 47,456 Counter-Strike: Source
5. 44,790 46,327 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Now I knew COD3 would be at the top and I knew CS still had alot of players but I had no idea CS had that many players still. Even games that I thought were much more popular now a days have fallen below CS including TF2.

I don't know, maybe I'm just out of the loop on what other pc gamers are playing but this surprised me.

Anyone else?

Can you see what countries are playing? Sort of how like SC is all in Korea, maybe CS is linked to another region. Maybe Russia is all up on it.

It's not surprising PC gamers are too cool to stick with any of the new games. MW3 will see a big drop soon and they'll have their little in-crowd game again.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Can you see what countries are playing? Sort of how like SC is all in Korea, maybe CS is linked to another region. Maybe Russia is all up on it.

Well, I can't imagine Russia getting into MW3. :roll:

Guernica said:
Yeah my bad I meant MW3... I'm not too big into the games. Tried MW2 and didn't really like it.

lol, I don't blame you.
Spec-Ops is the only reason I kept it.

Counter-Strike because every fucking machine can run it anymore... Cept DOS boxes and your mom and dad's computer they've had since 1998.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo