Thank you valve......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delorean88

Rookie
Valve apparently announced a new Counter-Strike game that will be available through PC and Mac (Steam obviously) and surprisingly playstation network and XLA. I say surprisingly because even though Valve has shown some console love with orange box and portal 2 Counter-Strike always ditched the date with consoles. The new game is called Counter-Strike Global Offensive aka CS:GO, according to the new Valve webpage: CS:GO Steam page it will:
feature new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.

Honestly I always wondered why Valve never put CS on consoles, I guess you could say the console community isn't familiar with the game or that it didn't translate well on console. I had CS on the original xbox and that satisfied my middle school years and I thought it played out smoothly. Did it not sell? Well now that I think about it CS basically equals modding (maps, skins, gun game type modes) and PS and Xbox haven't really dabbled in the mod area (legally and yes I know about Unreal Tournament 3 allowing custom maps on the PS3. But whatever the case it's finally arriving and I can finally play a updated CS game because no matter how hard I try CSS will never run on any computer I touch. I just hope it isn't bad but I doubt it, and it better have bots. Yes it is about human multiplayer but don't try to tell me you never had fun with the bots. Oh and it's expected to release early 2012

TheJx4 said:
Not a fan of Valve's games, especially not CS, but it seems interesting.
WutAwesome.jpg

This is where I tell you to gtfo.

Also, this is all over the front page, in case you missed it. I was telling dan how huge it'll be if this is has cross-platform multiplayer.

De-Ting said:
TheJx4 said:
WutAwesome.jpg

Also, this is all over the front page, in case you missed it. I was telling dan how huge it'll be if this is has cross-platform multiplayer.

The physics, gunplay, and player movement is always weird.

Not fan of counter-strike. Y U SO RIDICULOUS!?

Anyway, excited about this announcement. I hope it can bring back that 1.6 greatness!

Especially need to bring back the map assault. I saw they are bringing back inferno and nuke (fucking lame).

TheJx4 said:
De-Ting said:
TheJx4 said:
WutAwesome.jpg

mascot_templates_2.png

I reckon' this boy won't see the sunrise 'nytime soon.

TheJx4 said:
De-Ting said:
TheJx4 said:
WutAwesome.jpg

jackie-chan-jet-li-070510-1.jpg

StickyGreenGamer said:
TheJx4 said:
should've seen all of that coming.

You criticized one of the greatest contributors to video games as a whole in the last 15 years.

How could you have not seen that coming?

Jackshit. We're not talking about Halo.

TheJx4 said:
So you really are 13, huh?

Halo is shit.
CoD is shit.
Kids these days wouldn't know a good game if it bitch slapped them.

Deal with it.

madster111 said:
TheJx4 said:
So you really are 13, huh?

Halo is shit.
CoD is shit.
Kids these days wouldn't know a good game if it bitch slapped them.

Deal with it.

I'm 15, and plus I was kidding.
I'm just not a fan of CS.

You still have completely disregarded Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress, and all the others, made by Valve, which is what he meant by "one of the greatest contributors to video games".

De-Ting said:
You still have completely disregarded Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress, and all the others, made by Valve, which is what he meant by "one of the greatest contributors to video games".

Don't care for HL, I like Portal, don't like TF, yeah....I don't really like Valve's games.
and what exactly have they done other than create a rabid fanbase that begs for Episode 3?

TheJx4 said:
De-Ting said:

Don't care for HL, I like Portal, don't like TF, yeah....I don't really like Valve's games.
and what exactly have they done other than create a rabid fanbase that begs for Episode 3?

Nothing. They take 5 years to make a glorified expansion pack, while their rotund fucking walrus of a leader badmouths everyone else in the industry.

Take off the rosy goggles, douches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle