Any good horror games coming out?

masterchris said:
There's a new Siren coming? Here's to hoping it's not retarded like the first one...

Aye, a new is comming. Looks pretty solid in my opinion. Allthough they have a pretty retarded er ... system implemented if I heard correctly. Episodes are released while you play, so you have to download them in order to progress through the game.

Of course this information I heard is pretty old, but still ... if it is true, retarded system indeed. At least in my eyes. :p

^^^^ Agreed. I still am not ready to buy into the concept of episodic gaming. In theory it sounds great, but the only series I have seen deliver as promised is Sam & Max (excellent games in their own way).

I doubt that horror games would adapt well into the episodic format. In my mind, you can't chop up a scary story and be able to retain the tension in between the various episodes. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Back to topic --> Left 4 Dead and Dead Space are the only horror games I'm excited about. I chose to pay as little attention to RE5 as possible since it seems almost impossible to hope that it'll be as good as the one before it. Call me a pessimist I guess...

GhostTrip said:
I also would recommend Alan Wake, but I don't know if there is any progress made on the game.

Sadly, no new information surfaced at this years E3. They are either waiting on releasing specifics, or haven't made any note-worthy progress.

I await Dead Space and RE 5 with great anticipation though.

I know it's not really "horror" (kinda) but I await news on Dead Rising 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod