Guess the Game Using One Frame

Paul Tamburro

Executive Editor
Staff member
Guess a game using only one frame.

The rules are simple:

1. You post a single frame (screenshot) taken from any video game.
  2. If you know the answer, you comment.
  3. You then post your frame for everyone else to guess.
Let's start with this:

Game-Frame-1.jpg

I don't know this game, so I will simply facilitate your challenge by posting another frame from this game with the hope that someone else succeeds and post one for a game I do know. :p

3.jpg

Here's one from me:

hqdefault.jpg

Well, Pauls' one is Takeshi's Challenge. I recognize that player sprite from JonTrons' review.

My frame:
DjTaFPp.jpg

NegFactor's game is Amagon. Which is weird and delightful. In return, a blast from a relatively more recent past.

gfs_15861_2_109.jpg

Tyrranis's game is Ace Combat 5!

I don't have one prepared, though, so I'll leave it with Commiebot's.

I don't know the answer to Commiebot's game, but I want to know because it looks like some kind of SRPG with Ogre Battle-ish art style for characters...which immediately makes me want to play it.

I don't know the answer to Commiebot's game, but I want to know because it looks like some kind of SRPG with Ogre Battle-ish art style for characters...which immediately makes me want to play it.

I give you 1/2 of the credit for getting this. Commiebot's game is Ogre Battle 64.

Mine is an oldie, but a goody, and became freeware a few years ago.

carfriends.jpg

That was really Ogre Battle 64? Wow. Since they said, "relatively more recent past," I was assuming the last few years. I was digging around and searching for recent SRPGs I might have missed out on. :p

This looks like a Leisure Suit Larry game. If it is, I don't know which one, as I never got to play any of those when I was growing up...I was in the King's Quest and Gabriel Knight section of point and click games. I will say, you this gives me ideas for some other one-framers.

This looks like a Leisure Suit Larry game. If it is, I don't know which one, as I never got to play any of those when I was growing up...I was in the King's Quest and Gabriel Knight section of point and click games. I will say, you this gives me ideas for some other one-framers.

Not Leisure Suit Larry!

Mine was Street Rod 2! Give it a shot if you like racing and old DOS games. I’m pretty sure it’s freeware now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle