The Game Opinion Game

Morrowind was the first elder scrolls game I played after hearing my cousin go on and on about how amazing Daggerfall was.

I was blown away by how immersive the world was and was a little intimidated by how open world it was. It was the first game I played that after the little intro you were set loose and could go anywhere and do anything. All in all, a great game.

I was trying to decide whether to go super obscure or super popular for my pick so I will settle in the middle:

Valkyria Chronicles

Oh Valkyria Chronicles. This is actually one of the first games that I purchased for the PS3 and one that I boosted amongst my personal friends. Most of them loved it too. It was just a solid tactical game. Four (six) classes with interchangeable gear. Knowing who to field based on the briefing reports. Knowing who to put in what groups. Each person had their own quirks and strengths. I loved the fact that I could just take 20 minutes planning and strategizing before even starting a scenario. Then there was the combat. It was visually impressive. The story was interesting and the battles always brought a new angle.

I can wholly say that my rose colored glasses are fully engaged and still not feel bad about it. Makes me sad that 2 went to the PSP and escaped my attention and that 3 never made it to the US.

Tetris

Tetris! I have found memories of playing this game. And I think I speak for everyone when I say you can never have enough lines pieces. Knowing when to use a line piece was crucial and sometimes you would invest in a line piece stacking the blocks 8, 9, or 10 high! Waiting for that one line piece to drop into a snug fit and take out 5 lines.

To the line piece, may it continue to ease our minds every time we play
beer-cheers-toasting.jpg

Next game: Bully

One of the only games I've ever played that I refused to finish... It took forever to get to the end and it didn't make sense to me. It was like the RPG that nearly could. It was all there just waiting for a different story.

Bulletwitch

Sorry spartan, it's been over 48 hours but if you'd like you can try that game again later.

Hmmmm, since I just beat it, how about

Fallout 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod