My Next Game on GameFly...

TheDiesel

Rookie
Sup guys,

So I've decided to stop playing anymore Guitar Hero since I've played enough to last 2011. [Or whenever the new one comes out so I rent it.] So I need another to game to play, and this one I'll throw a review up as well to kick off the new year, here's four I'm looking at:

~Fist Of The North Star: Ken's Rage
~Star Wars: Force Unleashed II
~SAW II
~Vanquish

Which one looks the most interesting to y'all and would actually play?

/discuss

schimmel said:
Don't bother with TFU 2, it's disappointing to say the least

My friend got it Day 1, I got Fable III.

I'd say I got the better bargain. But like I said, I'm only renting, so wouldn't be sad about waiting 3 days to play 5 hours then sending it back for another game. haha

UghRochester said:
I wouldn't even rent TFU 2, at least you'll be able to send it back early :)

Yeah, there's not penalty for how short or long you hold a game, so long as you pay your monthly fee.

I may run TFUII one time when I just can't think of anything else better to rent.

used44 said:
Vanquish.

Same, due to its gameplay: the cover system, slowing down time (when near death), and challenging boss battles. Looks fun! Let us know when you post your review.

Kuulei_N said:
used44 said:
Vanquish.

Same, due to its gameplay: the cover system, slowing down time (when near death), and challenging boss battles. Looks fun! Let us know when you post your review.

I'm sending back Guitar Hero tomorrow or Tuesday, dependent on whether I wanna try for the 2,000 Star Achievement [at around 1,200 atm], but I'll pick up Vanquish and probably FotNS afterward.

Also, I wanted to ask y'all what your thoughts on the new Splatterhouse? Would it be worth renting to review, or should I just pass on it entirely?

Good news everyone!

Thanks to the snow Georgia got, the mail had been sitting in its place for a few days, and I finally received Vanquish.

Also, my new 42" TV made it as well, so now I'm enjoying SHOOTBOOSTSHOOTBOOST in glorious 1080p! So..worth it...

I'm 1 Act in and slowly making my way through right now, will update sooner or later once I dive further into the game.

PS: The script. Is so bad. Like. Wow.

TheDiesel said:
Good news everyone!

Thanks to the snow Georgia got, the mail had been sitting in its place for a few days, and I finally received Vanquish.

Also, my new 42" TV made it as well, so now I'm enjoying SHOOTBOOSTSHOOTBOOST in glorious 1080p! So..worth it...

I'm 1 Act in and slowly making my way through right now, will update sooner or later once I dive further into the game.

PS: The script. Is so bad. Like. Wow.

I'm going to have to go put my money down for Dead Space 2 this week. I think I'll pick up Vanquish while I'm at it.

danielrbischoff said:
I'm going to have to go put my money down for Dead Space 2 this week. I think I'll pick up Vanquish while I'm at it.

Get Dead Space 2 first. If I had the money, I would be doing the same, but I'm going to have to rent it and pray I get it relatively soon since GameFly is a crap shoot for new releases.

TheDiesel said:
danielrbischoff said:

Get Dead Space 2 first. If I had the money, I would be doing the same, but I'm going to have to rent it and pray I get it relatively soon since GameFly is a crap shoot for new releases.

Well, I mean I have the money. I'll buy and play Vanquish while I wait for the 25th after paying off dead space 2.

danielrbischoff said:
Well, I mean I have the money. I'll buy and play Vanquish while I wait for the 25th after paying off dead space 2.

Lucky you. haha

Tell me whatcha think of it if/when you get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle