Left 4 Dead 2

Kijan

Rookie
Didn't see any topic when I've checked the other parts of the forums ... so I've decided to make one. :) If there's already one ... then I'm sorry for wasting precious bandwith and plea the mighty forumban - I mean the mighty administrator to remove this topic and point me towards the promised land. ^^

Anyhow ... just got this game and I must say I'm having quite a blast. The southern setting is a nice touch, the characters are cool (especially Coach --> he likes chocolate!) and the game play is hectic, it never slows down. :)

Problem is or are ... the players. :( Can't seem to find a decent bunch to play with on harder difficulties. So if any of you got this game, what's your nick so I can add you and we can go zombie; I mean Infected killing? ^^

Cheers. :D

I would, but I can't even play the game because of this stupid bug that crashes it randomly while I play it, and I've tried most of the things to solve it online to no avail. :x

Yeah, I refuse to play L4D/L4D2 without friends, I learned from playing PUGs on L4D on the 360 and receiving massive failboats. [probably was my fault as well, but who's counting.]

So yeah, if you need someone to play L4D2 on PC, just PM me for my STEAM Account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod