Robert Downey Jr

Wes

Rookie
Is without a doubt the greatest actor of our time. I bet none of you can think of a movie he was in that you didn't love (or enjoyed to some degree). Go on, I dare you.

A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints. Pretty boring.

Even though I don't remember him in that damn movie I just remember it being very disappointing due to being soooooooooooooooooo boring.

US Marshals...ultimately this a tough one, because he's either or great or entirely forgettable.

Let's be honest I'm just glad that I didn't click into this thread and find out he was dead.

Everytime I see him I just remember him as James Barris

65273787.jpg

My favorite movie though so *shrugs* I guess your correct.

He does tend to steal the show. The Avengers, A Scanner Darkly, Tropic Thunder, Natural Born Killers, etc.

One of my favourite actors for sure but my man crush goes to JGL.

My favorite of his is by far Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. It's really one of my favorite movies ever.

So I'm excited for him to be reunited with Shane Black for Ironman 3.

Scanner Darkly and Ironman are great.. Tropic Thunder was fun, buts its a throwaway flick. nothing else is worth while.. I dig his style of acting, but he hasn't been apart of great movies..

Leonardo Dicaprio and Johnny Depp have SUCH a bigger resume. its not even close.

Sourdeez said:
While I absolutely love Fear and Loathing.
I find him overrated in most of his flicks. He has a lot more movies though.

Sweeney Todd
Pirates (all of them)
Rango
Once upon a time in Mex
Blow
Sleepy Hollow
Donnie Brasco
Benny and Joon
Edward Scissorhands
21 Jumpstreet

FUCK YOUR FACE!

I think the only movie I enjoy of that whole list is Sleepy Hollow.

And he was good in the 21 Jumpstreet movie because he was finally playing outside of his usual type.

Wes said:
Is without a doubt the greatest actor of our time. I bet none of you can think of a movie he was in that you didn't love (or enjoyed to some degree). Go on, I dare you.
johnnybegoodsrl1.jpg

What did i win?

UrbanMasque said:
Leonardo Dicaprio and Johnny Depp have SUCH a bigger resume. its not even close.

I love Johnny Depp but his resume doesn't even begin to compare with Leo and a good many other actors.. He's been in quite a few enjoyable movies, but very few great movies.

The Great Gatsby
Django Unchained
Inception
J. Edgar
Shutter Island
Revolutionary Road
Blood Diamond
The Departed
Catch Me If You Can
Gangs of New York
The Aviator
The Beach
Titanic
Basketball Diaries

List bends Depps list over and shits in its ass.

Still love Depp though, just saying.

intoTheRain said:
UrbanMasque said:

I love Johnny Depp but his resume doesn't even begin to compare with Leo and a good many other actors.. He's been in quite a few enjoyable movies, but very few great movies.

Leo is fucking fantastic, a god among men, depp not so much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle