Your density has brought you to this topic

Lien

Rookie
In before we make like a tree...

On October 26 1985, at 1:20 AM in a parking lot of the mall, the young Marty McFly Of Hill Valley California, after seeing his mentor Doc Emmet Brown get shot by Hollywood racist stereotypes, was sent back 30 years before in the year 1955. There he met the young Doc but also changed time line by making his mom fall in love in him. So now, he must get his parent back together and to get him...
*Doc points at the audience, the audience is in gasp!*
BACK TO THE FUTURE!

This was 25 years ago...
back-to-the-future.jpg

Yesterday, AMC re-screened the classic film to commemorate the 25 years anniversary of Robert Zemeckis greatest cult film. It was awesome... Especially when the audience all sang in chorus "the power of love".

So... in 5 years will be the date that Marty was sent to the future... you guys excited to greet him on your hover-board yet?

DocMoc said:
Hover anything would be awesome.

Does this count?

From the giant-amp-power-chord beginning to the peeping-tom for a father, this movie hands-down rocks!

Did you know that Eric Stoltz shot a month of film as Marty McFly before they changed him out for Michael J. Fox? SOURCE The footage is going to be on the bluray.

In an old episode of The Simpsons that aired 15 years ago, a psychic tells Lisa her future in the year 2010.

There were no 40 classic movies staring Jim Carrey :(

After waiting 20 years (First saw it on VHS when I was five) I finally got to see this on the big screen two weeks ago, something I've always wanted to do ever since seeing it originally. GOD DAMN it is so much better, also it was the remastered version which is (has been) recently being released on Blu-Ray. I really, really hope they plan to show the sequels on their twenty-fifth anniversary.

Majora's Mask also dealt with time travel.

Man, MM was so fucking good. Easily my second favorite Zelda game, right behind Wind Waker. I would do a playthrough of it, but I have way too many games on my plate.

A couple months back I blew the dust off my 64 and played Ocarina of Time followed by Majora's Mask. It was a combo of awesome and epic.

Longo_2_guns said:
Majora's Mask also dealt with time travel.

Man, MM was so f****** good. Easily my second favorite Zelda game, right behind Wind Waker. I would do a playthrough of it, but I have way too many games on my plate.

You are in my mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle