Green Lantern

Will Ryan Reynolds make a good Hal Jordan?

• Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Way!

• What's the Green Lantern?

• Total voters
NOW! I predict unless im already outdated, that Sinestro would be the villan in the GL movie. And, i know hes overused but i can so see the part going to Zachary Quinto, the guy who played Spock in the latest Treck movie. Either that or the matrix agent guy (too lazy to google)

Man, Zachary Quinto is none other than SYLAR! He was great as Spock but come on, one of the coolest supervillains to surface in the past four years is Sylar and Quinto gets to be him every week... except for now, apparently he's convinced he's Nathan Petrelli now or something...

Maybe so, i do hope they use Sinestro as the bad guy though. But of course, if they go with Kyle Rayner or John as the GL, its gonna be a bit more free form i reckon. And what time line do they follow (geek alert), i mean, is the yellow impurity absolute as it was back then, or do they do it now where its an issue you gotta over come right?

Oh, if you are looking for black comic book heroes, you will always have Frozone voiced by Samuel "Mother F*****" Jackson!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod