Favourite Simpsons episode?

I think two of my favourite episodes are the Power Sauce Bars episode (when Homer gets huge and climbs a conveniently placed nearby mountain) and the episode where Homer works for a really nice guy/evil villain, Hank Scorpio.

Master_Craig said:
I think two of my favourite episodes are the Power Sauce Bars episode (when Homer gets huge and climbs a conveniently placed nearby mountain) and the episode where Homer works for a really nice guy/evil villain, Hank Scorpio.

The Scorpio one is "You Only Move Twice", which is my favorite as well.

I tuned into the marathon again and it's like night and day. At first the epsidoes were so awesome. And now they're so awful.

Also Lionel Hutz was one of the best characters on that show.

He kinda has it in for me after I accidentally ran over his dog
You did?
Well, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly", and "dog" with "son"

WickedLiquid said:
Also Lionel Hutz was one of the best characters on that show.

"Mr. Simpson I was just going through your garbage and I couldn't help overhearing that you needed a babysitter. Of course, being a highly skilled attorney, my fee is $175 an hour."

"We pay $8 for the night and you can take two popsicles out of the freezer."

"Three."

"Two."

"Okay, two, and I get to keep this old bird cage!"

"Done."

<Straightens his tie> "Still got it."

That "Still got it" line is one of my all time favourite lines from the Simpsons.

tumblr_lxay0iekja1qztjn5o1_500.jpg

some of the new episodes are ok. It is just really hit or miss comparatively, whereas the first ten seasons it was almost all gold.

My favorite is Homer in New York, to get back his booted car. If you ever wondered what NYC looked like in the 1990s, that was pretty accurate. So was the free Kahalash and the Crab Juice.

Man, The Simpsons went through a phase in about 2005-2010 where every episode either:

a) had a celebrity cameo
b) was a parody of another show
c) both

I can see why public perception turned so harshly on the show. I'll still defend it forever though.

^ Yeah pretty much.

I love the old school seasons of the Simpsons. I'm not too fond of their new stuff, but to be fair I haven't really watched their latest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod