Remakeability factor...

I'm still awaiting another Road Rash. RR64 was amazing, and I still go back and play it every now and then, and it's still a blast to play. Jet Force Gemini would be nice as well.

masterchris said:
Speaking of Bullfrog, I'd love to see a remake of one of the greatest simulation games ever: Theme Hospital!

HELL YEAH! Those were the days....I replayed that a while ago and got addicted again. Had a bit of a crappy ending though.

I want to see the original Theme Park remade too. I also agree with whoever mentioned Day of the Tentacle - there should be more games made like that!

Melainy said:
HELL YEAH! Those were the days....I replayed that a while ago and got addicted again. Had a bit of a crappy ending though.

I want to see the original Theme Park remade too. I also agree with whoever mentioned Day of the Tentacle - there should be more games made like that!

That would be me.

8)

Lakerol said:
Melainy said:

That would be me.

8)

*high fives* I like your style ;)

Melainy said:
That's what RollerCoaster Tycoon was for! :p There's been a number of theme park-related simulators, the RCT series, Sim Theme Park, etc.

But nobody's come up with an updated hospital simulator yet... Theme Hospital was unique, and damn fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod