Games that should have never died out. Express your feelings

shandog137 said:
StalfrosCC said:
Trippysmurf said:
I wouldn't mind seeing a new Killer Instinct

That is in development by Rare for the Xbox 360 already.

I call shananigans...show me proof. I was just talking to my co-worker yesterday of how awesome it was to go to the arcade and hear "ULTRA COMBO" followed by "COMBO BREAKER". If you are correct it may give me reason to buy a 360 or at least be the last straw to break the camel's back into buying it.

Last month's EGM Q-Man. Dude is never wrong.

http://www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment ... the-works/

I have the issue next to my toilet.

schimmel said:
The rumors for Gran Turismo are true, remember GT4 Prologue? That was an expensive demo for what's coming next year. I think Rare should develop a sequel to Conker's Bad Fur Day though, instead of a mediocre port from the N64 to the Xbox with a really badly redone multiplayer.

I think you mean GT5...or is this a hint of GT coming to Xbox? I don't see that one happening to be honest.

Conker's Bad Fur Day port to XBOX was terribly depressing, the most fun part of Bad Fur Day was the multiplayer, which they replaced with a new, rubbish one. :(

StalfrosCC said:
shandog137 said:
StalfrosCC said:
Trippysmurf said:
I wouldn't mind seeing a new Killer Instinct

That is in development by Rare for the Xbox 360 already.

I call shananigans...show me proof. I was just talking to my co-worker yesterday of how awesome it was to go to the arcade and hear "ULTRA COMBO" followed by "COMBO BREAKER". If you are correct it may give me reason to buy a 360 or at least be the last straw to break the camel's back into buying it.

Last month's EGM Q-Man. Dude is never wrong.

http://www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment ... the-works/

I have the issue next to my toilet.

OK I believe you now but I don't like this 3D idea. The biggest draw that set KI apart from MK and SFII was the combo system and how easy it was to pull off cool super long combos. I hope they don't screw this up with the whole 3d thing. If SFIV works as good as it looks I would be interested to see if they bring back some of the classics in that style such as dark stalkers and samurai showdown

SFIV isn't true 3D like the later Tekken titles. Its 2D gameplay in a 3D environment, it plays exactly like the EX SF series, 2D playing field.

I think my Samurai Shodown Radar just went off. I get a twitch every time I hear that game title. That, and Bushido Blade, two best fighters ever. I would love for sequels to them.

Grey said:
SFIV isn't true 3D like the later Tekken titles. Its 2D gameplay in a 3D environment, it plays exactly like the EX SF series, 2D playing field.

That's what I was getting at. But I may not have made that clear. I hope KI isn't similar to tekken but rather similar to SFIV

Used I almost forgot about bushido blade. the one slash kills were awsome if you could pull them off. I used to piss my buddies off a lot with that game but they never came out with a sequel. There were a couple Way of the Samurai games but bushido blade took samurai fighting games to the realism of an old school rainbow six when if you got caught in the open 1-2 shot was game over.

ESPN NFL by SEGA....DAMN EA FOR BUYING NFL RIGHTS, come on that was so selfish from them, I didn't liked any of the madden games...I barely like any EA game at all, i felt ESPN by sega sport was superior in every aspect that makes you enjoy a great foot game, madden had good graphics but man the AI was so unreal sometimes (almost every time) and you can see with later Madden games EA lost the touch (if it ever had it)...gotta keep playing my old ESPN NFL 2K5...my favorite football game

Astaroth001 said:
ESPN NFL by SEGA....DAMN EA FOR BUYING NFL RIGHTS, come on that was so selfish from them, I didn't liked any of the madden games...I barely like any EA game at all, i felt ESPN by sega sport was superior in every aspect that makes you enjoy a great foot game, madden had good graphics but man the AI was so unreal sometimes (almost every time) and you can see with later Madden games EA lost the touch (if it ever had it)...gotta keep playing my old ESPN NFL 2K5...my favorite football game
I completely forgot about the 2k football series. I was so crushed when EA bought out the license to NFL because Nfl 2k5 was my favourite football game. The graphics, gameplay, presentation and animations were fairly better than maddens. When does their sole license to NFL expire?

kapow said:
^i think they renewed it for a few more years, i cant believe i forgot about it as well
Those fuckers. They were getting legitimately beat and they basically pressed the i win button. 2K sports were shelling out better sports games for substantially lower prices. I bought NHL and NFL 2K5 both for 30 canadian dollars each when they were originally released. That's half the price of EA's sports games.

Oddworld.. The game was just so awesome, the art direction, the ability to control your foes, the graphics - It should of never made it to the xbox

Rakon said:
Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross

They should make a Chrono (insert cool word but not actually)

There will be a Chrono Trigger port for DS....(Square-Enix lost creativity and are making lots of ports of previews games)

I hear theyre making another oddworld game. Where i heard that from? I cant remember.
Hell, maybe i didnt hear it. Anyways...

Mechassault and Mech commander.
I loved those games so much.

Lentium said:
I would not mind another fear effect game

also legacy of kain

The Studio who developed Fear Effect shot down almost to years ago, they were making Fear Effect 3, they closed cause I think they went broke or something, but hey someone can buy the rights, Crystal Dynamics is a good studio for the game....

As for Legacy Of Kain, if a they make a sequel to defiance we know the Elder God didnt die...to bad voice actor Tony Jay died in 2006 (he played the Elder God)

Lentium said:
I would not mind another fear effect game

also legacy of kain

The Studio who developed Fear Effect shot down almost to years ago, they were making Fear Effect 3, they closed cause I think they went broke or something, but hey someone can buy the rights, Crystal Dynamics is a good studio for the game....

As for Legacy Of Kain, if a they make a sequel to defiance we know the Elder God didnt die...to bad voice actor Tony Jay died in 2006 (he played the Elder God)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod