Not open for further replies.
HK-47 said:
crazycracker22 said:
HK-47 said:
GhostTrip said:
I'M A FANBOY AND THERE'S NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

HALO SUX! HALO SUX!

SONY 4 EVER!
1, shut the *uck up, no one needs to hear your fanboy opinion.
And if you like to play games on the go, then the PSP. Also since it has an MP3 in it.
If you rather to play at home, confined to the couch but have those mature titles, then the 360.
Personally, the PSP since I would rather play games on the go. Be it playing them on the subway or in class.
1. I'm pretty sure that twas a joke.
2. Is more numbers then you have
3. is a magic number
In answer to 1, you're probably right, but no point in annoying other members by talking like a 12 year old.
And 2, Imagine a "2" before the 2nd sentence of my original post.
Currently have nothing for 3.
And 4 is out of the question.
Finally, point 5(in a sense), just see what the PSP and 360 each have to offer in terms of games. You might find that 1 has more games that appeal to you more.
I think he is a 12 year old.(oops....off topic)

^Who GostTrip, me or HK-47? That post failed to be clear in any way whatsoever, if you want to insult someones intelligence then quote that person not some quote orgy with 3 people. I don't think you of all people should be able to insult any ones intelligence

used44 said:
GhostTrip said:
3 you can't silence me this is the internets! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

But I can! Locked!

No, just kidding. But stay on topicz.
Can't argue with that logic.
And another point, the PSP is cheaper, so you can buy more games from the start. It has plenty of those TBS, Tactical games (FF: Tactics, Jeanne D'Arc etc) and those unusual games (WTF, Crush (in a sense) and other import games from Japan.
360 is a tad more expensive but with more of the big-named titles, more hype and has Bioshock, The Orange Box and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle