My thoughts as in why I should be your gaming "Ambassad

darkzro

Rookie
Hey there gaming community,

My name is Glen. Gaming Alias is Z3R0. I've been a gamer since the days of Nintedo.
My very first game that I played & beat on that system was Mega Man 2. Good times man, good times. Seeing as our games have evolved & become more diverse & unique I, still, appreciate what we had back then.
Currently a PS3 & PC player. I have experience playing on XBox 360 & Wii of course because I'm a gamer @ heart. I say this because it is one of the best PASS TIMES EVER!!! From playing games during my youth till now I've seen the great impact of how being a gamer can affect everyone's life socially.
I've made a mass amount of friends that are gamers, from the "I play every now & then" to "I play this every day!" sort of people. Thanks to games such as Super Street Fighter4/Marvel vs Capcom 3 I still keep meeting new, cool, & awesome gamers.
BTW I've never gone to a gaming convention. Always dreamed of being able to attend at least 1 E3. I'm all the way over here in FL so yeah getting there is kind of hard for me. If I would go I'd scan that place from corner to corner. Games are games and I don't discriminate(unless it's a Barbie game *bleh*). I'd also like to check out Alienwares new gaming software/hardware if they would have their own booth(pretty sure they will). I've been following them since 2002 & I still am. The new M laptop series they have are superb & I want 1. I'll get it when I have the spare funds though. Times are hard and I'm currently a college student. I would also like to mention since I am a gaming nerd I've gathered so much intellect regarding computers that I'm thankful for being a gamer.

So there you go. I'm pretty sure I was thorough about explain but if i was to add anything I say pick me also because
1 I'm Asian lolololol j/k
2 I would <3 to represent Alienware & GameRevolution. It'd be an Honor.
3 Always wanted to visit LA/Cali/E3/Meet More cool gaming peeps. Wanna help me kill four Birds with one giant stone or perhaps 4 pigs with 1 angry bird xD

Thanks for Reading and Hoping to hear from you guyz n galz

xzibit_meme_7219_Wtf_am_i_reading-s510x334-157605-580.jpg

That new Barbie game is fucking awesome. STFU ;)

I'm sure the guys will consider you my friend. Good luck to you.

Welcome to the GR forums. Good luck with the E3 ambassador contest too! Um, maybe you could convince us of your journalistic worth if you edited your post a little better. XD

Sorry, was basically typing free-style. It was late last night I think around 4am when i posted this. Just decided that it would be out of pure thought straight into words without editing. When I have the time i'll see if i can make it look a bit better.

darkzro said:
Sorry, was basically typing free-style. It was late last night I think around 4am when i posted this. Just decided that it would be out of pure thought straight into words without editing. When I have the time i'll see if i can make it look a bit better.

Mitchy?

WARNING: The prize item is real; not a toy! The prize awarded in this Sweepstakes is intended for adult use only.  It is dangerous if used at all, and certainly if it is not used properly.
Wtf???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod