Final Fantasy Topic

I would like to see 15 go back to turn-based. Or maybe they could re-release 14 as an offline turn-based RPG with compelling characters, an epic story and subtitle it "we're sorry".

I got tired of FFXIII and really thinking of going to play FFIX (I quit playing it for FFXIII) because I was enjoying that game far more than this one. The combat in FFXIII is great and all, but to me that is all it has going for it. There are no characters that I really find interesting, and there aren't even any boobs for me to stare at (Lulu FTW!). I just got to gran pulse and I hear that is the game really gets entertaining, but damn... I have 18 hours logged on this game and I am not even enjoying it that much. 5 of those hours were just my playstation sitting on idle, too.

WickedLiquid said:
I'm actually in the middle of replaying 13 and it is indeed a good game. The characters are pretty horrible though. With the exception of Lightning and Sazh I dislike everyone in the party. Well, Fang isn't so bad.

When I'm finished I plan to play 13-2 because the demo felt like an improved and polished 13,

I don't like lightning because she is the typical "I'm in the military, I need to be serious" anime type. My favorite characters in the game are Snow and Sazh. But yeah, there aren't many likeable characters in this game. It is like all R&D for FFXIII was spent on the new combat system and nothing else.

^ The combat system fucking rocks though! Aside from the simple ATB system, I think this one is my favourite battle system.

Favourite character is Vaniiillllllllllleeeeee :D:D:D

Bahaha, I kid. I think my favourite is the Shiva lesbian bike...does that count?

Just started XIII, liking it so far.

I would recommend finishing IX though. The art style was a bit over the top, but the story is solid, and the end is very challenging. If you were already enjoying it, there's nothing but more enjoyment for you Bacon.

MattAY said:
^ The combat system f****** rocks though! Aside from the simple ATB system, I think this one is my favourite battle system.

Favourite character is Vaniiillllllllllleeeeee :D:D:D

Bahaha, I kid. I think my favourite is the Shiva lesbian bike...does that count?

The combat system is what kept me going and wanted me to replay it and pick up 13-2. As far as everything else goes, 12 is superior in almost every way.

It should when you're talking about the stupid "gambit/paradigm" non-turn-based combat.

Actually I don't like FF Tactics at all. I tried it on the game boy advance and I got bored of it within 30 minutes. The fights were way too long for me.

FrozenBacon said:
Actually I don't like FF Tactics at all. I tried it on the game boy advance and I got bored of it within 30 minutes. The fights were way too long for me.
g600616996.gif

The Tactics Advance games are crap. Original FFT. Or FF8 thru 10. Those are the best.

It's not a broken image for me. Maybe when they get the real non-frozen internet up in Alaska you'll be able to see fancy gifs like mine.

Alaska son!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft