Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aint a problem about approaching girls, aside from the few exceptions most are way too straight-laced... buncha normal, ethically minded assholes.... and they smell bad

guh, i need some pussy :p

Approaching girls isn't hard, it's finding ones that you want to approach that is the difficult part. Most of the gorgeous girls in my school are complete bitches so i'd rather not associate myself with them.

TheNesMan said:
Approaching girls isn't hard, it's finding ones that you want to approach that is the difficult part. Most of the gorgeous girls in my school are complete ***** so i'd rather not associate myself with them.

If you talked to them you'd find that not to be the case

Hellfire1014 said:
intoTheRain said:
Autrailopithics- said:
Stereotypically when a guy has mostly all girl friends they turn homosexual or already are. But I'm not pointing any fingers. Hey if you can find girls that you can hang out with alot that don't drive you absolutley nuts sometimes more power to ya!!

Thats what I was going to say.. And it also often means that the guy can't hang out with guys because the guys hate him :)

And how in the hell was it not defense? I'd like to see you fight that one, kthx.

As for Hellfire, you're one of those GR Poster that can't approach women.. so you suck, kthx.

Haha.. why did I ever leave GR, it's so fuN!

What?
Tard. ^.^

I've been around these boards much longer than you think.. I've seen you in ALL your phases :) You juust don't know who i am.. !

intoTheRain said:
Hellfire1014 said:
intoTheRain said:
Autrailopithics- said:
Stereotypically when a guy has mostly all girl friends they turn homosexual or already are. But I'm not pointing any fingers. Hey if you can find girls that you can hang out with alot that don't drive you absolutley nuts sometimes more power to ya!!

Thats what I was going to say.. And it also often means that the guy can't hang out with guys because the guys hate him :)

And how in the hell was it not defense? I'd like to see you fight that one, kthx.

As for Hellfire, you're one of those GR Poster that can't approach women.. so you suck, kthx.

What?
Tard. ^.^

I've been around these boards much longer than you think.. I've seen you in ALL your phases :) You juust don't know who i am.. !

icepick? eh probably not

Krowsnose said:
intoTheRain said:
Hellfire1014 said:
intoTheRain said:
Autrailopithics- said:

What?
Tard. ^.^

icepick? eh probably not

Nope... I thought Icepick still posted from time to time...

yay!:D

what was the name of that other muscle guy.... shaved head, wore the camo pants in that one pic.... something with an s

Autrailopithics- said:

You know I've never, ever, understood the logic behind that statement. There's been periods of my life where I've had just as many, if not more, female friends than males, and people have seriously suspected I may be homosexual because of it. But it makes no sense, I'm choosing to spend a lot of my time with attractive females, because of this I am apprantly gay? What the hell, that makes no sense whatsoever. Seriously, if someone could explain the logic here for me I'd be eternally greatful! :D

eh, think it has to do with homosexuals being typically more feminine than other males, therefore they share more interests with women and enjoy being in their company to talk about shopping, hot guys etc..... to them thats better than being around a buncha dicks talking about sports, cars and what not. I personally hate listening to both sides P anti-social ftw

and damnit intotherain.... been trying to think of the name all day (unless you're Spoon who was also a pretty ripped, short haired dude)

Krowsnose said:
eh, think it has to do with homosexuals being typically more feminine than other males, therefore they share more interests with women and enjoy being in their company to talk about shopping, hot guys etc..... to them thats better than being around a buncha dicks talking about sports, cars and what not. I personally hate listening to both sides P anti-social ftw

There it is...

As for the second comment..

I am a ripped short haired dude :) But I'm not spoon.. and I went out with a bang, and made everyone hate me by being an arrogant asshole... sorta like I am right now, just not quite to the extreme I was then :lol:

Sadly I lost a lot of weight due to depression, and am no longer in the shape I once was :(

Krowsnose said:

Ah I see, thanks for that! Yeah, it does make sense, but I agree with you, it is total bullshit, I'll hang around with whomever I want to regardless of sex thankyouverymuch! :D

intoTheRain said:
Krowsnose said:

There it is...

As for the second comment..

I am a ripped short haired dude :) But I'm not spoon.. and I went out with a bang, and made everyone hate me by being an arrogant asshole... sorta like I am right now, just not quite to the extreme I was then :lol:

Sadly I lost a lot of weight due to depression, and am no longer in the shape I once was :(

Shane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle