Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the only picture i took at my brother's wedding that in any way turned out as intended.

picture012bf7.jpg

SweetSurrender said:
Rainemaida said:
rufftown5.jpg

Thats my gf in the top left, my best friend on the top right, me in the middle, and three random little kids we met @ the bowling alley =]

rufftown1.jpg
No offense but... are all your friends girls?

why yes, yes they are.
i have ummm.
basically 2 guy friends.

>_>
<_<
good question, i was thinking about tonight, and I'm suppsoed to talk to Alicia, Elaina, Paige, Julianna, and maybe Megan tonight. And Nathan. Thats 5 girls, one dude.
I play on the basketball team, but at EVERY game who do I sit with when the games not happening?
The cheerleaders, not the players.
On the bus rides? with the cheerleaders.
When we eat? the cheerleaders.
idk man.
Guys suck.
And I have more than 2 guy friends, sure, but like, close friends, only two.
and then, uhhh likeee.... a bunch of girls that are friends.
its funny, my girlfriend acts more like a guy than a girl.
she AWESOME.
she loves comics, and all kinds of cool stuff.
im sorry some of you GR members cant even approcach a female.

Rainemaida said:

Why did you go on the defensive and turn that post into an insult? Up until that it was a fine explanation of how you have more girl friends than guy friends, then you turned it into a bit of a jerkish and unwarranted reply in my opinion.

Longo, what kind of piss do you have? You may want to drink some more water...

Sam

maca2kx said:
Rainemaida said:

Why did you go on the defensive and turn that post into an insult? Up until that it was a fine explanation of how you have more girl friends than guy friends, then you turned it into a bit of a jerkish and unwarranted reply in my opinion.

Sam

again.. what he said.. why the defense?

Rainemaida said:

cheer.jpg

Of course, that was right before I wet my pants at the thought of being near a grown woman other than my mom. :?

And I never do like posting pictures on the web.

Stereotypically when a guy has mostly all girl friends they turn homosexual or already are. But I'm not pointing any fingers. Hey if you can find girls that you can hang out with alot that don't drive you absolutley nuts sometimes more power to ya!!

Autrailopithics- said:
Stereotypically when a guy has mostly all girl friends they turn homosexual or already are. But I'm not pointing any fingers. Hey if you can find girls that you can hang out with alot that don't drive you absolutley nuts sometimes more power to ya!!

Thats what I was going to say.. And it also often means that the guy can't hang out with guys because the guys hate him :)

And how in the hell was it not defense? I'd like to see you fight that one, kthx.

As for Hellfire, you're one of those GR Poster that can't approach women.. so you suck, kthx.

Haha.. why did I ever leave GR, it's so fuN!

Rainemaida said:
it wasnt a defense?
kthx.

You guys all need to settle down. I don't think Raine intended that as an insult at all but as a genuine "Im sorry". Thats the way I read it as anyway, also I wouldn't think Raine the type to say soemthing nasty like that.

intoTheRain said:
Autrailopithics- said:

Thats what I was going to say.. And it also often means that the guy can't hang out with guys because the guys hate him :)

And how in the hell was it not defense? I'd like to see you fight that one, kthx.

As for Hellfire, you're one of those GR Poster that can't approach women.. so you suck, kthx.

Haha.. why did I ever leave GR, it's so fuN!

What?
Tard. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod