Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyAnachronism said:
Krowsnose said:
eh, think it has to do with homosexuals being typically more feminine than other males, therefore they share more interests with women and enjoy being in their company to talk about shopping, hot guys etc..... to them thats better than being around a buncha dicks talking about sports, cars and what not. I personally hate listening to both sides P anti-social ftw

Ah I see, thanks for that! Yeah, it does make sense, but I agree with you, it is total bullshit, I'll hang around with whomever I want to regardless of sex thankyouverymuch! :D
Guys just often say he's gay out of pure jealousy. He's hanging around with attractive girls all day and the macho guys aren't.

TheNesMan said:
Approaching girls isn't hard, it's finding ones that you want to approach that is the difficult part.

I never really thought about it that way, but it's completely true.

werido.jpg

Rainemaida said:
wtf, wtf wtf.
i am not intotheraine.
and SWOLE!
I loved you.

you did? I was known as the arrogant asshole because I spoke my mind :p

But I did win best new poster in a landslide... :D :lol:

TheNesMan said:
Oh, best new poster. What a load of ****, i thought it was poster of the year. Swole=big black guy, right?

big white guy whos first post was in the working out topic... :)... I forget what I did in the end to piss everyone off when I was going out with a bang... all I know is.. I gave out my password, and someone got my account.. forget who it was..

Good times though, good times...

EDIT : I think... my name was Swole at first... then I forgot my pass, and changed it to Swole4Life..

-Swole :D

Haha you guy's are going to have something to say about this!
It's photoshop btw. It's not real.
Guess what i'm talkin aboooot.
photoshopppppppppsr4.jpg

Yes I LOOK very white in this picture. That's not it though >.>

I remember you and how you said you wanted to go out with a bang, but i thought you were the big black guy with all of the ladies.

Hellfire1014 said:
Haha you guy's are going to have something to say about this!
It's photoshop btw. It's not real.
Guess what i'm talkin aboooot.
photoshopppppppppsr4.jpg

Yes I LOOK very white in this picture. That's not it though >.>

Scariest picture I've ever seen, hands down...

As for TheNESMan...

Na, I dunno who this black guy is... I had one lady, for four years.. Don't remember a black guy though... I posted a bunch of pictures up, one was just a face pic, one on a boat in camo shorts and a brown and purple billabong shirt... can't remember what else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod