Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To flex some linguistic muscles:

'Chillaxing' is not a compound word. A compound word is a combination of free morphemes, such as newsgroup or doubleclick.

The proper term for what you'd call 'chillaxing' is a blending, such as is done with other words such as smog (smoke + fog), motel (motor + hotel), and even Internet, which is derived from inter(connected) net(work).

Oh, and to provide for this topic... here's a picture of my mates and I at a theme park a couple weeks ago!

advland.jpg

Silent_Player said:
To flex some linguistic muscles:

'Chillaxing' is not a compound word. A compound word is a combination of free morphemes, such as newsgroup or doubleclick.

The proper term for what you'd call 'chillaxing' is a blending, such as is done with other words such as smog (smoke + fog), motel (motor + hotel), and even Internet, which is derived from inter(connected) net(work).

Oh, and to provide for this topic... here's a picture of my mates and I at a theme park a couple weeks ago!

advland.jpg

how much does the kid in the front weigh?

slickbenjamn said:
Nice shots man, especially the DX one.

Man, I miss live WWE shows. Except when you have to witness the dick and fart jokes personally. But Wrestlemania is going to be in Detroit next year, I'll be trying to get tickets for that. Man, that would be so sweet... too bad people come from **** everywhere for that show, tickets will probably cost $100, and that is if I can actually get any.

Are you from Detroit or nearby?

I'm in Michigan myself...

MrHimashi said:
Hexagram said:
^
Because this is the "Post Yer Pics" topic.

rofllmaowtfbbqsauce!!!

qft!

i agree.

some photos from china

RIMG0207.jpg

a park, wonder how ppl get onto that pavillion, there werent any boats.

RIMG0183-1.jpg

the jade mountains, you can climb it, which i did.

RIMG0146-1.jpg

woo, above the clouds! having a pretty bad headache by now though...

RIMG0176.jpg

w00t, finally, the summit. my head is now in so much pain, the climb back down was easy though, so its all good i guess.

after that climb, i ate a chinese sausage which was darn tasty. probably wouldnt want to know what went into it tho.

Well, when you get off the cable car 200m down, your head starts spinning already. altitude sickness and all of that. and for last 2 hours my brother and i were just trying to climb that damn mountain without blacking out. a whole bunch of ppl had oxygen tanks with them.

i can honoestly say, its like 100x better in real life then in the lens of a camera. it was really nice scenery there.

Ryansstuff003.jpg

i'm the guy on the right with the black hoody, for those of you that can't recognize me!!

and the one kneeling on the bottom left with the full blown chaos shirt is SCORPION ON GR, if you all remember him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle