Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture1867.jpg

Picture1916.jpg

Picture1866.jpg

Picture1859.jpg

Picture1905.jpg

Picture1876.jpg

Whoa Raine, you look so different! In a good way... And you're kissing girls? You might just turn out all right boy! :wink:

thats right himashi, i do!
The last one dumped me on our 11-month anniversary, the next day she made out with some guy, then she begged for me abck, and kept saying she loved me, meanwhile, every night she snuck off with this other boy. I've been tired of her shit, and I wouldn't get back with her. So she of course told me how she neevr cared, etc etc. Afterwards, I realize how she treated me alot like crap. Then this new girl, she was a friend of mine, and we jsut sparked like that at my other friends going away party, so we're together now.

awww Raine, those pics are lovely! The last one is very cute ^_^ And you gotta love Black and White pics! Nice rainforest place too

dude, ur such a show off.

yes that does mean im jealous of you.

ass.

but ur looking much healtheir, i think that new gf of urs is doing u good.

derekk .. yeah.. its just big.. and I like it.. don't worry i'm not gay or anything..

and raine, your new girlfriend is alot cuter then the other one if you don't mind me saying :eek:

Myspace3.jpg

Myspace.jpg

I didn't think to take my hair down for pictures like I usually do!!

>.>

Oh yea. I walked about half a mile down the train tracks near our house, then into these clay pit things....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod