Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent_Player said:
Oh, and to provide for this topic... here's a picture of my mates and I at a theme park a couple weeks ago!

advland.jpg

haha, look at chad! he looks like a pig fucker.

I wasn't attacking him at all, I was complimenting him on his good taste of baseball teams. Plus I'm no noob, I've probably been here longer than you have, I just haven't wasted my life away posting here every five minutes.

Autrailopithics- said:
I wasn't attacking him at all, I was complimenting him on his good taste of baseball teams. Plus I'm no noob, I've probably been here longer than you have, I just haven't wasted my life away posting here every five minutes.

ok, Autrailopithics- i'm not wearing a hat... if you read what I wrote, I said I'm wearing a black hoodie.. and now I think that you and fallingeastward have made fun of me i'd like to see a picture of both of you guys

^ not as much as in that previous picture where he was ub3r cute. now he just looks like this wanker i know. er... no offense.

Lol, i've always been like that piracer!! as you can tell from the last picture.. and enigma I have absolutley no idea.. we were in some crappy wisconson town

Well, the population of this town was like 300... and we didn't see one person in the whole 10 minutes we were driving through the town.. except for the one gas station worker.. it was eerie..

MrHimashi said:
Autrailopithics- said:

ok, Autrailopithics- i'm not wearing a hat... if you read what I wrote, I said I'm wearing a black hoodie.. and now I think that you and fallingeastward have made fun of me i'd like to see a picture of both of you guys
lol, wow I misread what you wrote. This is getting out of hand. I thought you just wrote you were wearing a hoody, and the first hoody I saw was the red hoodie and that guy is wearing the twins hat.

Also Hellfire is a retard I never made fun of you at all, I just said nice hat honestly, because I am a huge Minnesota Twins fan. I live in MN... for some reason hellfire thought that was some sort of insult because he is a some sort of a sensitive pusssy I guess.

As for my picture here ya go
yoo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod