Post Your Pictures- The New Class

Few pictures from Lapland
fe1jf7.jpg

That's where we were heading on snow shoes.
1qixbr.jpg

On the way up..
iqa0hx.jpg

.. and finally at the top.

Yeah nothing exiting really, but rewarding when we could finally eat the stuff we brought along. Hot Cocoa and sandwiches mmm...

So, as promised here is the updated Star Wars sleeve (still in progress).
Snapshot_20100308.jpg

I have two of the six tattoos that are going to be on my arm, and because I don't want to go below sleeve line (because I eventually want to get a decently paying job) the final piece will go on my left shoulder blade.

Out of curiosity, what are the other four?

This is how I spent my Saturday. I was sick as a dog and my wife spent the whole day working and having a girl's night out. Also, I got out of jury duty this week.

She snapped this when she got home, it's me napping while the older one was watching TV.
sundayafternoon.png

Here's the older one with a face he drew. I love it because the face looks unimpressed with whatever it's viewing.
noahfacepicture.png

I hate being "that guy", if you're sick of seeing my kids...let me know, but they're my cool activities now.
Lastly, my younger one got some Rolos in the car and this is his Mr. Peanut Impression.
coopereyes.png

schimmel said:
I have two of the six tattoos that are going to be on my arm, and because I don't want to go below sleeve line (because I eventually want to get a decently paying job) the final piece will go on my left shoulder blade.

The awesomeness levels coming from your arm at the moment is greater than most other peoples entire bodies.
Excellent work.

Affen said:
Yeah nothing exiting really, but rewarding when we could finally eat the stuff we brought along. Hot Cocoa and sandwiches mmm...

That always is at the fore of my thoughts when I do anything adventurous. Is that lame? I'm only excited about any kind of hiking because of the tea flask that's coming with me.... :?

malakian said:
Affen said:

That always is at the fore of my thoughts when I do anything adventurous. Is that lame? I'm only excited about any kind of hiking because of the tea flask that's coming with me.... :?

Any time I'm getting tired of hiking or some kind of exercise, I just start dreamin about what sort of sandwich I'm gonna have when I get home, It's good for morale.

Wow times have changed! Last time I remember there were a bunch of confused 15 year olds pretending to bench-press hundreds of pounds. Ah the good old days.

Here's me last semester, 42 hours on adderall, 22 pages written for a final paper, tired as fuck

img00049200912121537.jpg

This one is in front of the walt disney concert hall about a month ago...it was a shiny motherfucking day!

img00070201001161031.jpg

And then just goofing around...

img00096201002161654.jpg

-BBK

^ like the shades
Mod-Chip said:
Here's me last semester, 42 hours on adderall, 22 pages written for a final paper, tired as f***

img00049200912121537.jpg

sorry man but .this picture is creepy as hell..
..seriously, can i help you with something? Why are you staring at me?..
...Oh god, are you crying?

its obvious in this picture.. over the past 42 hrs, you have been through some S***

Haha! Urban = comedy.
I reckon that's his car in the background.

Schimmy, cool....but it's on par to Ugh's batman tat in terms of coolness. Maybe a bit cooler..since you can pull Star Wars off I think.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Out of curiosity, what are the other four?

Above Boba I'm getting the unfinished Death Star along with a TIE fighter/X-Wing dogfight, to the left of Yoda I'm getting Jabba, to the right of Yoda will be Han frozen in carbonite, and below Yoda and Jabba I'm getting Leia laying down in the gold bikini. My back piece will be the Luke vs Vader battle from the end of Empire Strikes Back

So far I've spent $150. I'm imagining each individual character will be $100 and hopefully the death star and x-wing dogfight will be a little less. The shoulder piece... I'd rather not find out

Just look at the last pic BBK posted. He looks unusually satisfied standing next to a deserted kid's bike.

The shades really do complete that picture.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod