Post Your Pictures- The New Class

piracer said:
oh btw Mala, arent your speakers kinda big considering ur sitting point blank? I mean jeez, their bigger then a ton of home theatre sound equipment out there

he's a music man.. quality doesn't often come small when it comes to speakers... it's not about how loud they are, but the sound they produce.

It's a nice quality but the medium is a little generous on me. Still a top buy!

Piracer, they're studio monitors so primarily used for mixing/equalising/mastering tracks. Unfortunately they're dead weight at the moment due to my audio interface packing up :(

piracer said:
oh btw Mala, arent your speakers kinda big considering ur sitting point blank? I mean jeez, their bigger then a ton of home theatre sound equipment out there
I have a big-ass 12" P.A speaker sitting directly in front of me when i listen to music.

His setup is actually pretty...'Average' for audiophiles.

madster111 said:
piracer said:
I have a big-ass 12" P.A speaker sitting directly in front of me when i listen to music.

His setup is actually pretty...'Average' for audiophiles.

big ass doesn't = good

for example i think these would make any "audiophile" happy.

signatures2_12_off.jpg

what am i doing...

anyhow i'll post some pics here later as to not de rail the thread

I'm not sure of what particular model those are, but I love my Paradigm speakers...I use the Paradigm mini-monitors and they rock

Anyhow time for me to post the new entertainment center.. finally got it hooked up last week!!

Here is what I started with...

oldtv.jpg

here are my new cute boxes...

boxes.jpg

out of the boxes...

unboxed.jpg

tv out of box...

tvoncouch.jpg

oh happy day its all set up!!

grillsoff.jpg

got the tv the day god of war 3 released.. worked out nicely.

what i got...

FL - FR speakers.. Energy RC-70's
Center channel - Energy RC-LCR
rear surrounds - Energy CB-20's
Sub - 10" energy.. it's just a baby, but with someone else attached to the house and such a small room it's all i need... havent used it past half power.
receiver - denon AVR 790
tv - 52" samsun LN52B610 (did not go with LED in the end)
Logitech Harmony One universal remote
all the HDMI cables and such for every piece..
monster power bar
also picked up a Wii to complete the trio for the GF
and of course the tv stand

and grabbed a few blu rays to enjoy.. 300, dark knight, transormers, star trek, ratatouille, wall-e, iron man and the hurt locker

let's just say my bank account is still bleeding, the wound has not yet been patched

my receiver is WAAAY underpowered for the speakers, but it's all i need right now, you can sorta tell the tiny room it's in. very good receiver, but not enough power. so when i move into a bigger place ill be upgrading the receiver to something with pre amp outs so i can run a separate amp to each front speaker.

MattAY said:
Haha, typical Maddy.....t***. ;)

lol.

Not that 'average', madster. They cost a thousand pounds between them and wouldnt really be necessary or a good choice for regular audiophiles...They're audio production orientated.

malakian said:
MattAY said:
Haha, typical Maddy.....t***. ;)

lol.

Not that 'average', madster. They cost a thousand pounds between them and wouldnt really be necessary or a good choice for regular audiophiles...They're audio production orientated.

In b4 epic madster argument.

But they're small I have a big speaker!! 12". Your 6" don't have shit son! I read an article trust me!

where's the receipt. they look like stolen goods off the back of a truck to me.
related: Anyone interested in some HP touchscreen notebooks? $300

intoTheRain said:
But they're small I have a big speaker!! 12". Your 6" don't have s*** son! I read an article trust me!
:disgust2:

malakian said:
Actually, that would make them the best choice. Remember, most audiophiles will attempt to 'clean' up some songs, or otherwise mess with them so they think it will sound better.

Or otherwise be retards and think that buying the most expensive speakers = better.

Chris_Crime said:
where's the receipt. they look like stolen goods off the back of a truck to me.
related: Anyone interested in some HP touchscreen notebooks? $300
Make it $250, and i'll take a couple.

Aw, I dont have PS3 so have never seen what GOW3 looks like :(
The power-up screen looks coool with a statue man on the side.

Hey, I'm going to VC on Thursday, I will no doubt have many pics and videos of me falling over in the snow!

A WOOHOO!!!

Im assuming no one has actually come to Singapore before, and where i work i walk up this street every morning and i think basically sums up the country.

Whats really nice is that there is really old school chinese food, malay food and dingy pubs alongside a modern 'singaporean' restaurant with fancy french and italian(where i work) all along that street. This 'coffeeshop' really has been around since 1939

24489_10150143195825515_517585514_11714850_5281510_n.jpg

and heres the cat right behind the restaurant.
24489_10150143195890515_517585514_11714860_7886815_n.jpg

A cat behind an Asian Restaraunt...I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to finish this joke.

Awesome pics, the first thing that came to mind is humidity. Someday when I have time and money, I need to see more than the U.S. and its two neighbors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle