Raine: Bringing a New Meaning to "I Just Creamed My Pants"

Wait...

what was the original meaning...

*ponders*

2223.jpg

...oh shit...

*wrath of Scientology looms*

CHANGE THE MEANING BACK!!!!

so let me get this straight shane, you dropped out fo school and have no job, you're well on the track to being a white trash super star!

and put a fucking shirt on when you take pics, you have tits that make bubble envious

Icepick said:
so let me get this straight shane, you dropped out fo school and have no job, you're well on the track to being a white trash super star!

and put a **** shirt on when you take pics, you have tits that make bubble envious

lolll shane is white trash, what retarded reason would you even need to drop out of school? And you better get a job soon and start savin.. cuz youre gonna need it after you leave the house. Youre gonna end up doin hardd work just for a pretty penny if you dont get your GED and go to college

It's not either one of your places to judge the decisions I've made, especially you, Katie, you're boning Jared.

And Frank, don't you have some 8 year old boy you should be sodomizing?

lol, rip my head off, Frank! I dare ya!

Come on down to Okieland, I'll be glad to sit down and have a beer with you, hell, even kick your ass if I'm feeling generous!

I was expelled for drug possession of several different kinds of pills at school and intoxication on several different kinds of pills at school. Whether I was allowed to return to traditional school was up for grabs, and I would have to face the state before I was able to return, which could've resulted in me getting a long stay in a juvenile detention center.

I'm lucky that when I was expelled the cops were not contacted though, I would probably still be in juvenile.

So I dropped out, I'll probably get my GED. Maybe.

here we go, now we all have called shane on his bluffs before, let me point out the loopholes in his story and you be the judge

first off height and weight, no 6 footer with your ammount of fat is 160, drop the bullshit, you have at least 20 pounds of grease in your hair

2nd off, you wern't thrown out because, trafficking is illegal, and is reported to teh cops, just because you were in school doens't make you exempt from the law, and you can argue you werntv trafficking, but if the pills are strong enough to intoxicate you, they surpass level 1 drug items in teh law bracket, and than become grounds for charges laid, level 1 includes such things as tylenol (you can't be removed justifiably for) IBU Profein and in Canada, Marijuan (unless over 4 grams)

and consideirng you labelled it as "a number" i'm going to go with what you implied, which is a lot, and right there is enough for a trafficking charge, regardless if you sold any or not

theres also public intoxication, but lets leave that were it be (not to mention your father, you being a minor, would be in some considerable heat with the law for having a minor intoxicated off such potent (dont bullshit and say ibu profein now cock sucker) pills, the access and frequency not mentioned, but i'm sure there'd be some dealings with your father over this matter regardless"

not only that, but when you're expelled, theres an optional school on every school board that you can complete your credits there, stricter and elss lenient, but still a school, when you're booted out fo that you're done.

so lets hear it shane

You may contact my school counselor for proof.

I attend Henryetta Public School in Henryetta, Oklahoma. The phone number may be found from the site or from this site.

I was under the influence of vicodin, a painkiller, trileptal, an anti-psychotic, and lortab, another painkiller.

I had 1 of each in my locker, when they inspected it. The law was not contacted because I agreed to recieve therapy and rehab from Creoks Mental Health institution in Okemah, Oklahoma, once a week, until the end of the summer.

If you do contact the school, ask to speak with Mr. Wion, the principal, or to be directed to the guidance counselor.

And yes, Frank, I am 6 foot and 150-ish. I think you're exaggerating the amount of fat on me, the reason my face appears fat is because of my lower lip, because I had a dip of snuff in.

And the school may not tell you much, because of the privacy standards they must uphold, but that's nothing a release won't fix.

hmm ok let me give this a shot

Acetaminophen and hydrocodone - Vicodin and Lortab

Oxcarbazepine for the other

now for the first two, you're taking essentially the same pill, now to understand why I brought that up, you have to get them from somewhere, you cant simply walk into a pharmacy and grab it, which leads me to suspect your parents, or your friends parents, now why would a doctor perscribe them two pills with the same chemical ballance? I call bullshit

and number two, interesting enough Oxcasbazepine is used to treat...anti-psychotic..no.. its seizures! thats right shane, you're wrong..again

Oxcarbazepine is a drug that affects the nerves and brain. It works by decreasing impulses in nerves that cause seizures., not anti phsychotic

I bought the lortab and vicodin.

Trileptal is prescribed in cases of moderate to severe psychosis and schizophrenia, Frank, check your goddamn facts, and stop trying to be a pompous know it all. I know this because my father was on trileptal for almost 2 years. I purchased those from Jose as well.

I also like how you backed off the school issue once you realized your useless ass was wrong.

Way to back your statements, Frankie-poo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133