POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that and I even asked you to bring him into the conversation if it wasn't a hassle. Stop posting rubbish.

while i view it as incredibly unnecessary, anti-psycotic pills can produce certain sought-after effects from non-psycotic users. but just taking one? i'd highly doubt it.... shane whyd you feel the need to take a few shitty pills during school? :p

Gentlemen! Forgive me for butting into your matters but if you want Shane to leave the boards, there's only one thing you have to do, ignore him. That's it, just TOTALLY ignore him. If he makes stupid posts, don't comment on them, if he flames you, pay no attention to him, if he makes a shitty topic for god's sake don't reply to it! He'll go away soon enough if you follow this procedure!

Why? Well, it's come to my attention that, Shane is probably very aware of his extreme unpopularity here, but that's the reason he comes. He's simply an attention whore, but to be fair, it's US who are giving him so much attention in the first place. Whenever I see Shane I'm reminded of the old phrase "No publicity is bad publicity", it rings so true because, he does kinda have it pretty good here!

Think about it, he's probably the worst Gameposter of all time yet he's also probably the most famous. Almost everybody here knows him, from the grasshoppers to the Kung Fu Elvises, and they know him not as "abcwtf" or any of his other aliases but as "Shane". They know him, BY HIS ACTUAL NAME! And everything he does is commented on by somebody here, including myself in this very post! He can just waltz into any topic here and type something like this.....

HDSNGFLGFNGFLGHJGFJKLGFJFKLGJFGKLJFKLGJJJGFJKLGFJK

.... and somebody is going to reply directly to it. I'm sure he's loving all this attention, I know I would at least, goddamn I'd love everybody here to know me by my actual name and comment directly on every post I make here, but that'll never be!

There was an old saying that I think KurtCobain94 coined on the old Gamepost "Don't feed the trolls" and I think that's totally what a lot of people here are doing to Shane. By flaming him, you make him feel happy, like he's accomplished his mission. So, if you want rid of this particular troll, then just don't feed him!

I'm not trying to jump on the Shane-Hating Bandwagon here, because although this post may make it seem otherwise, I personally have never cared about Shane. But you guys do so I'm just trying to help, I'm a philanthropist(sp?) baby! :D

Oh and I have actually made this exact statement before, as some may have spotted, but frankly, more people will read it in this topic heheh! Oh and I don't have a picture of myself to post either, sorry guys! :(

EDIT:-And I've just realised that I've made the classic Bond villian mistake AGAIN! Goddamn I suck at this!

Krowsnose said:
while i view it as incredibly unnecessary, anti-psycotic pills can produce certain sought-after effects from non-psycotic users. but just taking one? i'd highly doubt it.... shane whyd you feel the need to take a few **** pills during school? :p

Nah, I had 5 300mg trileptal, there was just 1 left over in my locker. Fun pills to take.

And I dunno why I did, I've done it a million times before, at basketball games, we'd get drunk or take pills or something, I'd done it during school before but I got caught this time, someone fucking ratted.

Grey said:
For the right price, I'll go by whatever name you want Plan Man.

Well, depending on price, Plan Man is pretty good heheh! But incase you're wondering, my real name is James, if you want to call me that please do, but Plan Man is much cooler! :D

Incidentally....

Icepick said:
i'm sorry but we tried that... 4 years ago

I'm not sure not if you were talking about Shane there Icepick(I think the post order might've got screwed again) but if you were, he's been here 4 years? I've been here for nearly four years too and I never noticed him until that point where everyone started flaming him, guess I'm not very observant! It's true what they say, you learn something new everyday!:D

abcwtf said:
Krowsnose said:
while i view it as incredibly unnecessary, anti-psycotic pills can produce certain sought-after effects from non-psycotic users. but just taking one? i'd highly doubt it.... shane whyd you feel the need to take a few **** pills during school? :p

Nah, I had 5 300mg trileptal, there was just 1 left over in my locker. Fun pills to take.

And I dunno why I did, I've done it a million times before, at basketball games, we'd get drunk or take pills or something, I'd done it during school before but I got caught this time, someone **** ratted.

you just stated you were on one of each dumbass

No, I didn't. I was in possession of one of each when my locker was searched. I was on multiple doses of each pill.

Dumbass.

Picture82.jpg

From what I have gathered,

Shane was on multiple doses of 'each' pill (presuming that is more than 1)
and is the one calling people dumbasses.

Also, people are replying.

2 doses of vicodin
2 doses of lortab
5 doses of trileptal

Case closed.

Now, onto pictures!

spaceship.jpg

I made that awhile back when I was stoned/bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle