POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
candyheart1.jpg

I must wonder whether Raine's friends, who are sitting happily on top of him, would remain as happy were they to find out that Raine isn't simply enjoying the friendly atmosphere.

=[
Actually, I only knew two of the kids there.
The rest we're strangers.
Umm the kid in the red shirt, and the kid in the tan shirt w/ shaggy black hair.

particleman said:
I love GR. A girl posts *insert drooling here* any girl at GR is always a prised commodity. Too bad I can't find a site where guys are treated with the same worship.
Damn Internet!

It's also too bad that only one person actually mentioned her when you posted your post (unless beta fucked up again, which is entirely possible and probable).

As for your # 2... myspace. :roll:

slickbenjamn said:
particleman said:
I love GR. A girl posts *insert drooling here* any girl at GR is always a prised commodity. Too bad I can't find a site where guys are treated with the same worship.
Damn Internet!

It's also too bad that only one person actually mentioned her when you posted your post (unless beta **** up again, which is entirely possible and probable).

As for your # 2... myspace. :roll:

No it was just for just general statement.

what #2 myspace?eh?

dude, you even looked gay when you were a tot, heres me with my cousin . 'scorpion' of GR, i'm on the right and I defanatley look cooler then you

7516493579.jpg

Hellfire I ain't startin' nothing with you, nor am I going to carry on anything after this.

Just one thing, you and Himashi are two key influences to closed topics.

Robmiester, i'm just saying i'm alot more attractive then you are at a young age.. i don't see how that will get this topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod