POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry shane, my source was yahoo health, i guess you know more than them, and i didn't back off teh school issue, theres little else to say, i've already said your wrong and you brought up completley irrelevant and moot points

and you still havent answered why your taking two pills of similar chemical compunds

Frank, I took them in conjunction as I have many times before because I didn't have enough of each to receive a high from.

Why don't you back off my life, and lets talk about yours a bit.

Shouldn't you be out in the streets being a wannabe badass and hoodlum, much like you present yourself on here?

I didn't have enough of either to get high from if I had only taken one, so I took them both.

ok fair enough, but your friend jose loaded? and does he have a good perscription or retarded parents, because at 108 bucks a bottle, enough to last a month, i'd notice if one vicodin was missing at the end of the month, and thats just one of your aquired pills

He's a dealer, he's got a guy on top of him that he gets the stuff from and relays it to customers, keeps a portion of the sale, and gives the rest of the money to the guy.

Now who is above Jose, I have no idea.

gosh where is tno when you need him to close a topic of spam and bickering! now back on topic! closely related to the Llama is the Alpaca

alpaca.jpg

Say hello to Gizzard!

^I think he was making a joke.

Anyhoo, here's 2 more!

skoal001.jpg

Reppin' the superior form of tobacco. And the superior brand and flavor.

mirror002.jpg

Just had a shower and shave.

And Frank, just one last point to make, about the trileptal.

Seizures and psychosis are closely related, both occur in the same region of the brain, and severe psychosis patients may recieve seizures.

Hence, trileptal is prescribed for both. Just thought I'd make that last point. Now how about you stop prying into my life for no apparent reason?

abcwtf said:
And Frank, just one last point to make, about the trileptal.

Seizures and psychosis are closely related, both occur in the same region of the brain, and severe psychosis patients may recieve seizures.

Hence, trileptal is prescribed for both. Just thought I'd make that last point. Now how about you stop prying into my life for no apparent reason?

prying into your life? you fucking announce every little detail, do not cry about criticism when you blatantly go out looking for it

All I can say is that you got your ass handed to you this time with cold, hard facts, you need not be accusing people of something you know nothing about.

you've proved fuck all, just like you did against grey, you know nothing, you are nothing, we simply get tired arguing with you and go somewhere else for a while shane, you're not smart, you're not a bad ass, you're not popular, you're a walking shell of bullshit that everyone can smell from a mile away, no one here wants you here, no one believes a word you say, and yet you continue to try to make yourself look like the top dog, give it a fucking rest shane

abcwtf said:
All I can say is that you got your ass handed to you this time with cold, hard facts, you need not be accusing people of something you know nothing about.

You are the last person who should be talking of losing to cold hard facts after your previous displays here. Please, just shut up for one day. ONE DAY.

Icepick said:
you've proved **** all, just like you did against grey, you know nothing, you are nothing, we simply get tired arguing with you and go somewhere else for a while shane, you're not smart, you're not a bad ass, you're not popular, you're a walking shell of **** that everyone can smell from a mile away, no one here wants you here, no one believes a word you say, and yet you continue to try to make yourself look like the top dog, give it a **** rest shane

I proved enough, like I did against Grey, I know plenty, I am plenty, you simply make a moron of yourself and give up, I am smart, I am not a badass, I agree, when did popularity come into place?, are you calling me a liar, Frank?, plenty of people want me here, those same people believe me, and bitch, listen up, I am the top dog. Give it a fucking rest, Frank.

Don't fuck with me, bitch.

abcwtf said:
you've proved **** all, just like you did against grey.

You didn't prove anything. To prove something you need facts behind you, all you had was "some guy at guitar centre" and "my dad told me". You never followed up on your 'threat' of bringing your father to post his opinions on the arguement. Before I met you I didn't think it was possible to get a headahce from someone else's stupidty, that's something and so far the only thing you have managed to prove.

I didn't threaten you with my father, I said he could get on here and explain it better than I can, and before he did, you said the argument was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod