POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rainemaida, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

i'm sorry shane, my source was yahoo health, i guess you know more than them, and i didn't back off teh school issue, theres little else to say, i've already said your wrong and you brought up completley irrelevant and moot points

and you still havent answered why your taking two pills of similar chemical compunds

2. Flaming_Tiki_God

Have you concidered being a pharmacist?

3. abcwtf

abcwtf Guest

Frank, I took them in conjunction as I have many times before because I didn't have enough of each to receive a high from.

Why don't you back off my life, and lets talk about yours a bit.

Shouldn't you be out in the streets being a wannabe badass and hoodlum, much like you present yourself on here?

4. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

you didn't take enough to get high but you were expelled for intoxication?

5. abcwtf

abcwtf Guest

I didn't have enough of either to get high from if I had only taken one, so I took them both.

6. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

ok fair enough, but your friend jose loaded? and does he have a good perscription or retarded parents, because at 108 bucks a bottle, enough to last a month, i'd notice if one vicodin was missing at the end of the month, and thats just one of your aquired pills

7. abcwtf

abcwtf Guest

He's a dealer, he's got a guy on top of him that he gets the stuff from and relays it to customers, keeps a portion of the sale, and gives the rest of the money to the guy.

Now who is above Jose, I have no idea.

8. particleman

particleman Rookie

Let's end this fighting

SHANE = GOD
    officially

9. HouseIsMyHero

HouseIsMyHero Rookie

gosh where is tno when you need him to close a topic of spam and bickering! now back on topic! closely related to the Llama is the Alpaca

[​IMG]

Say hello to Gizzard!

10. Sergant_Andrew_S

11. maca2kx

maca2kx Rookie

You do know you have to type in the URL right?

Sam

12. abcwtf

abcwtf Guest

^I think he was making a joke.

Anyhoo, here's 2 more!

[​IMG]

Reppin' the superior form of tobacco. And the superior brand and flavor.

[​IMG]

Just had a shower and shave.

13. abcwtf

abcwtf Guest

And Frank, just one last point to make, about the trileptal.

Seizures and psychosis are closely related, both occur in the same region of the brain, and severe psychosis patients may recieve seizures.

Hence, trileptal is prescribed for both. Just thought I'd make that last point. Now how about you stop prying into my life for no apparent reason?

14. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

prying into your life? you fucking announce every little detail, do not cry about criticism when you blatantly go out looking for it

15. abcwtf

abcwtf Guest

All I can say is that you got your ass handed to you this time with cold, hard facts, you need not be accusing people of something you know nothing about.

16. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

you've proved fuck all, just like you did against grey, you know nothing, you are nothing, we simply get tired arguing with you and go somewhere else for a while shane, you're not smart, you're not a bad ass, you're not popular, you're a walking shell of bullshit that everyone can smell from a mile away, no one here wants you here, no one believes a word you say, and yet you continue to try to make yourself look like the top dog, give it a fucking rest shane

17. Grey

Grey Rookie

You are the last person who should be talking of losing to cold hard facts after your previous displays here. Please, just shut up for one day. ONE DAY.

18. abcwtf

abcwtf Guest

I proved enough, like I did against Grey, I know plenty, I am plenty, you simply make a moron of yourself and give up, I am smart, I am not a badass, I agree, when did popularity come into place?, are you calling me a liar, Frank?, plenty of people want me here, those same people believe me, and bitch, listen up, I am the top dog. Give it a fucking rest, Frank.

Don't fuck with me, bitch.

19. Grey

Grey Rookie

You didn't prove anything. To prove something you need facts behind you, all you had was "some guy at guitar centre" and "my dad told me". You never followed up on your 'threat' of bringing your father to post his opinions on the arguement. Before I met you I didn't think it was possible to get a headahce from someone else's stupidty, that's something and so far the only thing you have managed to prove.

20. abcwtf

abcwtf Guest

I didn't threaten you with my father, I said he could get on here and explain it better than I can, and before he did, you said the argument was over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.