POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey let's just go into a pictures topic and post narrow minded cack about people's taste in bands and music without understanding that depressing/sad/emo music doesn't necessarily equate to suicide/attention seeking listeners while simultaneously not posting a picture in said post!

Some of you may be wondering how much sarcasm was in that post, well I'll tell you... it was dripping

Sam

While I admit things went a little off topic, you sir are an idiot for thinking BE is emo. Conor's early stuff was depressing, but it is not emo. Listen to his new live album, Motion Sickness. Its all indie-folk alt-country.

But I digress things are getting off topic, I will soon post up a pic from halloween :D

/\ I hope you weren't addressing me with that. I never said BE was emo, I haven't heard enough of the music to comment on the genre it would fall into, I was merely including emo in that because whenever someone does post that they like an emo band there is always someone right behind them ready with the "zomg emo's some depressing shit, why don't you just slit your wrists now and be done with it?".

Sam

Gamermorph44 said:
While I admit things went a little off topic, you sir are an idiot for thinking BE is emo. Conor's early stuff was depressing, but it is not emo. Listen to his new live album, Motion Sickness. Its all indie-folk alt-country.

I never called it emo either, i just simply stated, that his music is hella depressing. Well what i have heard. But good pics, glad you got to bring the cam in. :)

325802566_l.jpg

325803955_l.jpg

Two pictures of myself, not my fender strat, I wish It was, it's my bros.

336928325_l.jpg

In Seattle, cold.

336929242_l.jpg

We got a limo to take us from the Airport to the Hotel- that is me after 5 hours of travel and too many drinks.

336930095_l.jpg

Question.

336929619_l.jpg

Davis- and I at the Seahawks game.

jumpingovernick.jpg

meandbean3.jpg

The first picture is me jumping over my friend on a dirtbike. That was kind of a small jump but we didnt have much dirt. The next picture is me and my date for homecoming. Im the dude, in case you are slow and couldnt figure that out.

thanks... the girl under my arm took the picture... pretty good timing if you ask me. and actually shes just as crazy as either of me or my friend laying on the ground are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod