POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickle_Weasel said:
oo7ki.jpg

ahahahahahahaha *mystery person*! thats great! :p

The_Cookster said:
Was the urge to give to charity so much more when promised a band of rubber probably made by some chinese slave?

FUCKING THANKYOU. I hate those things.

derekk, how is BE live? I wanted to go to their show in Buffalo (I think it happened already), but just couldnt make the 6+ hour ride to get there.

I love BE, would of loved to see them live. Eh, some other day I hope when they come a bit closer.

I got a chance to hang with Conor Oberst when he was in a band called Desaparecidos. Landon from Little Brazil was also in that band, I still see him everytime they are in Austin.

plumpkin said:
derekk, how is BE live? I wanted to go to their show in Buffalo (I think it happened already), but just couldnt make the 6+ hour ride to get there.

I love BE, would of loved to see them live. Eh, some other day I hope when they come a bit closer.

I thoght they were good in their studio stuff, but I was amazed live. So next time they come if you like the studio stuff I'd reccomend going to the show.

I saw BE live in January, muuuuch better than the recorded stuff IMO. Was a great show.

I woulda been at the show derekk was at, but I had a 10 page paper due today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod