POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
dsc_0826.jpg

Me and my momma

CloacalKiss said:
No offense, I'm sure your mom is really nice and cool.
But her hair is atrocious.

Because you're sense of style is perfect.Lol@kid who dresses like a slob and flames people's mom's on a message board.

Nunez? Is that what you mean or someone else...

Lol I was alternate picking on a folk and I finished a lick on a bend (normally I bend with my ring finger but I got lazy:)

Robmiester said:
LOL you bend downward.

Yeah that's right I do. It's really hard to bend upwards with your index. Was I holding a Strat or an acoustic electric? Was I being lazy or attentive? Was I SHREDDING OR PULL-OFF BENDING?

Mod-Chip said:
Robmiester said:
LOL you bend downward.

Yeah that's right I do. It's really hard to bend upwards with your index. Was I holding a Strat or an acoustic electric? Was I being lazy or attentive? Was I SHREDDING OR PULL-OFF BENDING?

Who cares?

Don't turn this into some stupid post your pics flame thread like all the other ones have become.

No worries...it's just some people think they're Mr.Vai and have it all figured out and think there is a regimented fashion by which manner to play.

StalfrosCC said:
Mod-Chip said:
No worries...it's just some people think they're Mr.Vai and have it all figured out and think there is a regimented fashion by which manner to play.

Vai SUCKS! VAUGHN FOR LYFE!

QFT.

I feel Stevie Ray Vaughn is extremely under-rated here on the GR forums. I mean my God...I'm convinced half of the posters here would call Cobain a better guitarist/musician!

Mod-Chip said:
Robmiester said:
LOL you bend downward.

YOu were holding an acoustic electric. You were being lazy. You were probably 'pull-off bending' because you probably can't shred. And leave the 'pull off bending' to Jeff Beck.

It's called having proper technique. And you need to learn how to get it.

Listen Robbie, with all my respect for you, shut the **** up. I like my music, I enjoy the sounds I create, my band is happy with my solos, and my audience respects me. I could be playing with my d!ck if I wanted to just as long as it sounds good.

You enjoy the sounds of crap? Because with improper technique you most definatley would sound like crap. Go take some guitar lessons, but get in line behind the 8 year old who is probably better than you.

Oh yeah, your band I totally forgot about your band. Do you guys have a bass player yet? Or do you still whole-heartedly believe that a bass player is useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle