POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enigma said:
^ what?!?!?! you bought the pink floyd poster??? how much did that cost?

Yes! I had went in to buy that beautiful Pink Floyd poster I'd seen a couple of weeks earlier, and I ended up buying the famous Muhammad Ali vs Sonny Liston photo as well. They were $183.58 together, pretty good deal I'd say; worth ever penny :)
The framed Pink Floyd poster was $114.99 by itself.
27" tall, 39" long
10005493zs.jpg

larger picture http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/294/10005490mt.jpg

And here's the first appearance of my vicious guard dog! Hey Patch, get off of my shirt!
8½" tall, 22" long
10005518as.jpg

larger picture http://img492.imageshack.us/img492/9282/10005515iu.jpg

note the frame, Crazy, note the frame!

Crazy_Cune said:
Enigma said:
^ what?!?!?! you bought the pink floyd poster??? how much did that cost?

try the local head shop... 15 bucks max (for a regular sized one)

but how much for the huge one?

maybe $15 max in AMERICA but over here I saw one in a piercing place for $35. And thats just the poster without the frame. Grrrrr I miss buying cheap things in America :( The 'wish you were here' albumn cover picture would look very nice on my wall!

Enigma said:
maybe $15 max in AMERICA but over here I saw one in a piercing place for $35. And thats just the poster without the frame. Grrrrr I miss buying cheap things in America :( The 'wish you were here' albumn cover picture would look very nice on my wall!

http://www.art.com/asp/search/ProductSe ... 82B6E9EFB8

http://www.art.com/asp/search/ProductSe ... 82B6E9EFB8

Maybe you can buy them online? I don't know if art.com ships to Australia, but I don't see why they wouldn't.

And look, a 10% off coupon!
100ii.jpg

piracer said:
^ things are cheap in america? now ive seen everything...

ohhhhhhh things are cheap! i picked up a paul frank short for US$20 - around AUD$50-$60 here.

I picked up 2 pairs of chuck taylors for US$45 over here they are AUD$60-$80 depending on what cut you get.

jbdwiugdi3tg872hjbifugeiuwgef

I could get a realllllllllllly nice meal - like a realllllllllllllllllllllllllly nice one for $20 and it could serve up to another 2 meals.

Cheap cheap cheap.

Crazy_Cune said:
you had it framed?

cooooooooooooooooooooooool

..excuse while i wipe the drool away.

Hey Crazy, you're drooling all over the floor.

*?* wait a minute...

This...this is not drool!

*taste taste*

Why...Why this is Semen!

"HEY, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!"

>_>

<_<'

er..., nothing to see here!, carry on! :oops:

... ill ignore the fact that you know what semen tastes like.

... wouldnt the poster cost the same amount in "gold" ?
seeing how the exchange rate fucks with actual numbers..

like the poster is 20 bucks here and 50 over there.. but if i take my 20 to that country i now have a 50.... right? ive never exchanged any money or nothin.. so this is just a guess.

Actually if you take something that costs AUS$50 and directly translate the cost into US dollars it's closer to USD$37, so still far more expensive.

Sam

Bubble said:
I used to post a lot actually but since starting full time work I barely get go on my pc let alone online. I barely get to play any of my computer games... I played AOE3 once... about 3 weeks ago! I've posted pictures up here twice this year I think, of my nights out clubbing and my mums 60th birthday party. Plus... I've never been much of a forum user... I'm a live chat operator, lol. I wont be around for a while, I'm moving this weekend and wont have the internet for a bit! I'm getting a little too old for this too... I'm 22 this year... and... I can think of a guy or two that post more pictures than the girls do in here. :p

I didn't say anything about your former posting days, I said that you come here pretty much to post pics or to respond to someone talking about pics of you (which you kind of just proved that in a weird way). Anyways! Yes there are lots of people here that post lots of pictures of themselves, like Dobby. But Dobby posts about other things, rather than just of the pics of herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle