POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
link56 said:
typewriter said:
I wanna see teh nood p1cs of K@tie!!! :evil:

It's kinda sad because I know you're not kidding. And because I bet about 100 other people would like that too.

It's not whether they'd like it, there's plenty of things I wouldn't mind happening but it steps over the line when you actively want it.

Sam

Oh no, now I've gone and started a wave of controversy and flaming! I didn't mean it, I'm sorry!! I'm just a confused, 13 year old boy who's trying to figure himself out amidst a whirlwind of change called puberty!!

*hides under rock*

maca2kx said:
typewriter said:
I wanna see teh nood p1cs of K@tie!!! :evil:

I was wondering why not many girls seem to post here, I was thinking "it can't just be because it's a gaming site, girls and gaming are starting to blend" and then I saw this post, the answer is getting clearer.

Sam

But some girls just like to come here and post pictures. Example Bubbles. She pretty much only comes here to post pictures of herself or to resond to someone who is making a comment of a picture of her.

Nudie pics...

What would jesus Say?????????????

520449639_l.jpg

He wanted me to tell typewriter to quit being such a fucking noob.

HouseIsMyHero said:
But some girls just like to come here and post pictures. Example Bubbles. She pretty much only comes here to post pictures of herself or to resond to someone who is making a comment of a picture of her.

I would have said SilentEyes is a better example. She seems to turn up just to post pics of her and her car. :/

that looks tasty...

anyway, since im posting, some of my pictures!

altho these are from last year... but still.

RIMG0224.jpg

me behind ang kor wat, pretty cool place, frekin hot tho...

RIMG0326.jpg

our main reason to visit cambodia was however to build houses for some villagers, and this is the finishing product with the guys that we helped

RIMG0406.jpg

at my 'prom' i guess with a bunch of friends.

RIMG0058.jpg

in sydney for a drama trip, was fun place to visit.

yep, thats about it... [/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133