POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icepick said:
haha rest of gr me, perhaps, perhaps not, that's really up for debate, but as long as i;m ahead of jared

It was more of an insult to Jared, while still trying to insult you.

Any other person would put it this way.

Rest Of GR > Icepick > Hellfire > Jared

Yea.. -_-

maca2kx said:
/\ Or:

funny humour>controversial humour>racist humour>disgustingly racist 'humour'>Cookster

Sam

Game Over. Would you like to try again?

Shame the implementation of the importance of certain races or types of people was no joke for Hitler, and thus anyone who would find such a thing humourous in the slightest really needs to rethink their strategy to life.

Dobby2244 said:
naw jin is cool

since when did being a fag become cool, now they all have special parades and movies and the likes, lets go back to the old days when we could beat them in the streets and cops would laugh!

derekk said:
My custom title > everyone elses
This is true
mark_henry-0.jpg

The_Cookster said:
maca2kx said:
/\ Or:

funny humour>controversial humour>racist humour>disgustingly racist 'humour'>Cookster

Sam

Game Over. Would you like to try again?

Shame the implementation of the importance of certain races or types of people was no joke for Hitler, and thus anyone who would find such a thing humourous in the slightest really needs to rethink their strategy to life.

Wow, that really helps you. Wouldn't it just be easier to stop acting like a member of the Hitler Youth movement?

Sam

Homemade fudge brownies > Katie > Guan Yu > Blackstar > Maca > TNO > Gravity > Other regular GR posters > Hellfire > H8tred_of_Mine > Rusty nails > Valentine's Day :( > Rubbing alcohol in your eyes > Coconut-flavored anything :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133