POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
White_Rabbit said:
Icepick said:
White_Rabbit said:
Soup said:
Someone on this page has low self-esteem.

Rofl!

Black is emo apparently. I think that's part of what I was referencing earlier when I mentioned immaturity. Apparently according to anyone 15-19 here, black is an "emo" colour and not part of fashion apparently.

Oh wait. Frank lives in Peterborough with me where dressing like a thug is hot **** and nobody has any dress style.

ahah I hope that was a jab at the way I dress, when we met, the big "gangster" like jacket was just convinient, it holds a lot of things, i fit 12 bottles of beer in it ones

and the emo comment is more on how you act

On how you dress? No.

I'm referring to how all the kids in Peterborough dress.

And wtf. I don't cut. I don't listen to a simple plan. I haven't even mentioned a female in ages. If emo is being a smartass to people and trolling these forums, then hell yeah I'm guilty of it.

for a man who feels arguing with me is pointless, you sure do a lot of it!

TheNesMan said:
Wr, you are so emo. Don't you recall all of those topics you made?

If a topic is about love someone is emo apparently.

Thats what I cant stand about alot of the people here. Everything has to have a label. A person can't just be a person without some little group associated with it.

I can be emotional yes. Emotional as in have no problem expressing whats on my mind. But emo in the sense you guys toss the word around? No.

If Icepick meant it the way I just stated, expressing whats on my mind or how I feel, then yeah I can be.

But he also meant depressed and cutting hence his suicide remark which is totally not like me at all.

Not so much recently, but a lot of your posts before were "emo". You demonstrated a lot of the so called emo qualities, and that's why we see you as emo. You know it, don't let it bother you, you're emo :).

TheNesMan said:
Not so much recently, but a lot of your posts before were "emo". You demonstrated a lot of the so called emo qualities, and that's why we see you as emo. You know it, don't let it bother you, you're emo :).

But not in the "Simple Plan" "woe is me" "cut myself" kind of way.

Pickle_Weasel said:
I don't see why everyone is arguing. GR isn't what it was 5 years ago, that's just a fact. I used to come here to escape the stupidity of everyday teens, but GR has turned into a place more fad-driven than anything in my city. Around 95% of people at GR are morons, and rather than try to prove to them that they are morons, which won't happen, because no one will ever admit to being a moron, why not just ignore it?

Its probably people gettin sick of it and alot of people changing from what they once were.I really don't see myself coming here for very much longer. For the same reason Frozen left really.

I don't see why everyone is arguing. GR isn't what it was 5 years ago, that's just a fact. I used to come here to escape the stupidity of everyday teens, but GR has turned into a place more fad-driven than anything in my city. Around 95% of people at GR are morons, and rather than try to prove to them that they are morons, which won't happen, because no one will ever admit to being a moron, why not just ignore it?

Hey, don't tempt me to look into this topic more often. Warning one.

Ya'll keep posting nice-like pics, and I stay out of here. Flaming or attacking other posters, and I bring Hitler out of my back pocket. Again.

Pickle_Weasel said:
Around 95% of people at GR are morons

100%, You meant 100%. It all started with one moron who dared to dream, years later...
wermorons2dw.jpg

You're not a card carrying GR member if you haven't displayed some kind of moronic behavior at one time or another. So don't sweat it, you're in!

And it's better to be in than out, just look at the people we've cut!

RIP to the fallen

Vegeta
Mikey V.
the other 40 member accounts BBK held
Kaan

We're gonna make it guys! We're gonna make it together!

time2celebrate8xc.jpg

OK, everyone shut up and pull out Photoshop to graffiti this old picture of me where I pondered how to tell my mom that her Christmas present of a beard was a terrible idea!

bilbo.gif

It doesn't matter what you're talking about in this topic. Ted stops it all and throws the spotlight on him without even trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod