POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
does saying "asian" offend anybody?

like does a certain nationality get real pissed if you say asian instead of.. lets say singaporean..

cause i know the whole chinese >< japanese can piss people off

there really is no reason to be pissed of if i was called japanese... it would just be surprised cos the japanese are quiet pale.

and i dont think being called an asian will offend anyone. its just like saying your from the americas.

There are my two responses of indignation to the emerging Iraqi crisis. My beard is also considerably more developed.

dsc009751kj.jpg

dsc009763qz.jpg

Optimus_Crime said:
....if someone were to call you Canadian, god forbid, I know.

haha id rather be canadian than american.

more than half the world hates our retarded president... im gonna get blown-up and it wont even be my fault

;)

^because sitting on your ass and doing drugs is a good way to keep the world as it is.

Don't bitch about politics when you don't contribute anything to society.

^ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
like you do anthing for society..

o wait.. i forgot how good being a dick on GR is for the world. :roll:

plus.. sitting on my ass doin drugs and not supposrting bush is mcuh better than sittin on my ass not doin drugs worring about when those "muslims" are gonna attack next.

and who says i was bitchin about politics?

i was bitchin about bush. hes a retard. he should never have been elected.

HouseIsMyHero said:
maca2kx said:
typewriter said:
I wanna see teh nood p1cs of K@tie!!! :evil:

I was wondering why not many girls seem to post here, I was thinking "it can't just be because it's a gaming site, girls and gaming are starting to blend" and then I saw this post, the answer is getting clearer.

Sam

But some girls just like to come here and post pictures. Example Bubbles. She pretty much only comes here to post pictures of herself or to resond to someone who is making a comment of a picture of her.

I used to post a lot actually but since starting full time work I barely get go on my pc let alone online. I barely get to play any of my computer games... I played AOE3 once... about 3 weeks ago! I've posted pictures up here twice this year I think, of my nights out clubbing and my mums 60th birthday party. Plus... I've never been much of a forum user... I'm a live chat operator, lol. I wont be around for a while, I'm moving this weekend and wont have the internet for a bit! I'm getting a little too old for this too... I'm 22 this year... and... I can think of a guy or two that post more pictures than the girls do in here. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle