POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
^scarves FTW!!!

here is me being perplexed by ted's barrage of obscenities over wanting me to get him a sandwich before i could even take off my coat and scarf.

10003135rq.jpg

yet you had time to sit down and take a picture?

Some wife you are!

Wow, Blue Frog, you are very pretty!!

That's not to say that the other girls here aren't pretty, that's not the case at all!! But they're all taken (all two of them, Katie ♥ Jared, Enigma ♥ One <you're both from Australia so you two must be in a relationship!>) and they have super jealous boyfriends...Hayden once called me collect to ask if the water in my toliet flushed clockwise or if it...*

Yes! Well that, and they're possibly underage...and I'm no ^BrAnDx^! (OOH, I GOT YOU, YOU F****R!!)

um, yes..
and you're probably underage too, but when you do turn 18, post again and I'll give you all kinds of compliments! That is, if you're without a boyfriend.

Anyways, that's a really great picture! :D

damn you, Crazy! :x Go to sleep!

Sorry for forgetting you Silent Eyes and Bubble, you're all hot. Now go off and shake your bum in the club!

insomnia bro...

its 2:37am here.. i usually stay up til 3:30 or longer.

im not sure how long id be up if i didnt smoke and meditate ;)

Crazy_Cune said:
the naked cowboy right?

... thats his name

Yes! Ahahaha it was so unexpected and I'd never herad of him until he walked right past us with a group of tourists following. When I finally got my camera out and ready he was just about to disappear into the croud.

His name really should be BRAVE cowboy since that was -6 weather.

Chris_s said:
Wow, Blue Frog, you are very pretty!!

That's not to say that the other girls here aren't pretty, that's not the case at all!! But they're all taken (all two of them, Katie í¢â„¢Â¥ Jared, Enigma í¢â„¢Â¥ One <you're both from Australia so you two must be in a relationship!>) and they have super jealous boyfriends...Hayden once called me collect to ask if the water in my toliet flushed clockwise or if it...*

Yes! Well that, and they're possibly underage...and I'm no ^BrAnDx^! (OOH, I GOT YOU, YOU F****R!!)

um, yes..
and you're probably underage too, but when you do turn 18, post again and I'll give you all kinds of compliments! That is, if you're without a boyfriend.

Anyways, that's a really great picture! :D

damn you, Crazy! :x Go to sleep!

Sorry for forgetting you Silent Eyes and Bubble, you're all hot. Now go off and shake your bum in the club!

I look under 18?? Oh my, that is sad.

-6 ! ? ! ? !

that is brave..

i want to meet him and play guitar with him...

does he earn money doin that? ..

also.. wasnt he in that cake video?

you know the one

Enigma said:
I look under 18?? Oh my, that is sad.

no! it's not that, it's ... ...

... it's just that ... ALRIGHT! OKAY! One told me that if I ever looked your way, he would personally open a can of "whoop ass" (I believe that's what he called it) all over my face!
All up in here! (here = my face!)
So nuts to that!

I'm sorry, sir! I'll never mention this again! :cry:

hmm...

> > > damn...that Enigma is one hot babe ;) ;) 8) < < < (I need a thumbs up emoticon! Make it happen, TNO!)

*[Suddenly, the phone rings]*
"Hello, you have a collect call from Australia, do you want to accept the..."

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

AHHHH!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

[runs off screaming into the night...er, not too dark yet, but 'the night' sounds so much better here, so 'the night' it was]

god...wtf Chris?, sometimes I don't even know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle