Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
malakian said:
Not that I'm taking the stand on it, but you seem quite shocked by the possibility, Affen? Out of all types of music, slayer do fall into the 'most easy to have a problem with' banding...It's rare for one of their songs not to be about wholesale slaughtering.

No not at all. I know that my post sounded like I'm shocked, but not at all. I just get confused from these short sneaky posts :D

To get the topic back on track...CATZ!
23sdtut.jpg

Cat showing off her "soul patch", also that pink color doesn't belong there.
2071emq.jpg

She'll sleep anywhere she damn wants!

tigerlily521985 said:
I know I've already posted too many pictures... but I just got a new hair cut and I'm excited. :D

newhair.jpg

Rock out with your cock out! Why didn't you post in the Threadless topic? Also, nice boobs tigerlilly. Finally you deliver.

tigerlily521985 said:
StalfrosCC said:
Rock out with your c*** out! Why didn't you post in the Threadless topic?

I also have Scare List and In Case of Zombies :) But I thought the Threadless topic was died. :(

I have In Case of Zombies! I wear it ALWAYS!

And no, you can always necropost in any thread I've created. It's an ego thing.

Lethean said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I just realized. My hair is longer than yours.

Fag.

Huh. That would equal an insta-ban on a certain 'other' site. Of course, half the mods are fags on that site(not kidding).

Hell, there's even a 'VIP' who turned from a man into a woman...and dates women. Mindfuck right there.

It also helps that Lethean's a mod. :)
Anyway, I thoroughly disapprove of the word 'fag', but I'm sure the lot of you would know that and label me too sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133